who is the best team in A ball

Guest thecobra3

Now you know who the best team in a ball is, but im not gonna reveal them just yet, infact im not gonna reveal them at all. Ill just wait till the season rolls around and let their game speak for its self.No body is given them a chance. But ill theyll show you something youve never seen B4. Oh and ill give you a hintabout who they are, Temple, Nobody beats us in our house.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by truth33:

well creeker looks like you have been drinking too much of unaka's creek water because they don't have a chance against temple. university high and cloudland will be 1 and 2 in district 1 :o

Yea and u only wished. you are out of your mind if you think cloudland and university high will be the 2 teams but come

november when u seem them play your gonna only prayed that coach wadley scheduled cloudland or university high instead

of the so called dirty white boys (unaka high)whos is gonna be one of the most tenacious defenses in 1A this year. so i guess we will see whos gonna put up or shut up come november

I think Unaka will be a much different teams this season. They will be lighting quick and fast. The kids have worked hard in the off season to get better and it is really showing. I still think they might be a year away from making a run back to the Boro but their is something special about this group of kids that keeps me from writing them off just yet. Cloudland and University High will be very good. UH could have one of the best big men the state if he chooses to be in 6'7 Brandon Bradley. Clouldland is always a factor but 6'5 Tolley will be a force along with Byrd. Unaka has only one senior player but the junior class is very athletic. Lack of size could hurt them but hustle and heart will not be lacking. Coach Ensor will have these kids ready to play by tournament time. I just think the league will be much more balanced this season. Hancock County and Powell Valley will be very good out of District 2. As for Temple, my hats off to Coach Wadley. They are very good and well coached. The game at Unaka has the makings to be very exciting as they are tough in the barn but it would not surprise me to see Temple the gold ball back to Chattanooga.

Posted by truth33:

well creeker looks like you have been drinking too much of unaka's creek water because they don't have a chance against temple. university high and cloudland will be 1 and 2 in district 1 :D

well i guess you told him!! and i must say your knowledge of district 1 is astounding, in fact its quite scary. i'm beginning to worry that you know more about it than i do. okay now i'm scared. you probably know more abou it than any of us. you probably even know my social security number. quick, what am i thinking right now? 30 seconds. too late but i'm still scared. nahhh!

rock, you take care of district 2 and we'll worry about district 1 up here on our end. even though YOU are the authority on it. and remember, you have to head EAST to get it done this year.

Jake has 2 younger brothers that will play for Temple this year. Caleb is another scorer who is already 6'1". He lead Temple's JV team in scoring and averaged 5 points off the bench last year. Seth is an 8th grader who average 28 pts. as a 7th grader. Ryan's Brother is Sean Wadley a very smart player who sees the court. Plays very good defense and is a 3 point bomber. He can shoot the lights out if you leave him open. Caleb and Sean will both start and play well this year.