Divison II AA- Will BA Repeat?

freesafety15

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of fatherryans team are pitchers. they will go far

Most of everybodys team is pitchers, ie kids that can pitch. What you need is GOOD pitching. Who does Ryan have? Who in DII can pitch besides the BGA kid?

Father ryan doesnt have pitchers they have "throwers" theres a big difference. blaylock from ba is a good pitcher in D II AA., and yes the bga can flat out throw it

ive seen all the teams in div. 2 AA(in middle tn) play and from BGA i saw two good starters and a few relievers who werent very good. Father Ryan's pitching was young and inexperienced last year, just like JP2's. Only Blaylock from BA and Smith from BGA stand out from the crowd when I think of Div. 2 pithchers

East/Middle Predictions:

1. Ensworth - They will have the best pitching in D2 with three very good left handed pitchers, a solid defense and several power hitters in the middle of the line-up. (When basketball finishes)

2. BGA- Pitching wins games.

3. Baylor - They are always good and this year will be no exception.

4. BA - Same as Baylor.

5. McCallie - Pitching wins games they don't have much.

6. Father Ryan - Same as McCallie.

7. JP II- They were the worst team in D2 last year for a reason. JP II has a hard time getting any athletes to come there. They got lucky in the play-offs but lighting doesn't strike twice in the same place.

8. MBA - Rebuilding year, but should be strong next year.

If you talk to the D2 coaches they all have Ensworth as thier # 2 team behind thier own. That tells you something. Pretty remarkable when you consider they don't even have dugouts or lights on thier field.

BGA- England, Marconcini, Redovian, Moore, Aaron, Moon. Need I say more?

BA- Blalock, and Lennington are both powerful pitchers and hitters

JP2- Bagget is a hard throwing pitcher, Brasili not a great arm but stellar defense

Father Ryan- Golden is an all around good ball player, baseball smart

MBA- Lost countless seniors

Ensorth- Simply just doesnt have enough

I am not so sure what Mccallieand baylor look like though?

Jimmy15,

I'm just stating the facts let's not get personal. Ensworth won 15 games last year and owned JP II beating them four times and only two seniors played any significant innings. The rest of the team was split between Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshman. Everyone knows that JP II has a really hard time getting an decent athletes (except for the Tate's of course) as everyone that is any good goes to the big public schools in that area.

Since you are obviously clueless about the Ensworth lefthanded pitching, I'll give you a clue..... What lefthanded pitcher for Ensworth has already committed to a D1 program in Middle TN?

Just the facts Jimmy15. Don't bore me with personal attacks.

East/Middle Predictions:

1. Ensworth - They will have the best pitching in D2 with three very good left handed pitchers, a solid defense and several power hitters in the middle of the line-up. (When basketball finishes)

2. BGA- Pitching wins games.

3. Baylor - They are always good and this year will be no exception.

4. BA - Same as Baylor.

5. McCallie - Pitching wins games they don't have much.

6. Father Ryan - Same as McCallie.

7. JP II- They were the worst team in D2 last year for a reason. JP II has a hard time getting any athletes to come there. They got lucky in the play-offs but lighting doesn't strike twice in the same place.

8. MBA - Rebuilding year, but should be strong next year.

If you talk to the D2 coaches they all have Ensworth as thier # 2 team behind thier own. That tells you something. Pretty remarkable when you consider they don't even have dugouts or lights on thier field.

hey rumble2010 lets put it this way ensworth was decent last year they didnt win many games because they ahd no hitting and only one pitcher. im pretty sure your wrong cause there number one is a right hander browder is his name i think and there number two was caudel i think he has lost to father ryan who was absolutley horrible last year so i dont know one coach that has ensworth finishing in the top 5 .....i didnt know they had computers at the looney bin ;);):lol:;):lol:

Perfectgame1,

Yes, I am talking about Cody Tollison and he has accepted an offered by MTSU as a pitcher. It would have to be very strong glass because he is throwing in the low 90's with control. Cody was coming off an ACL last year and didn't fully recover until summer.

Glad we agree on jimmy15.

Rumble are you talking about cody tollison? that kid couldnt break glass he isnt very good.and i will just leave it at that. though i do agree with you about jimmy15.

Thanks Zig44.

Actually Ensworth is looking for good athletes period, and good students, actors, singers, debators, and anyone else you can think of. The financial aid that is provided is exactly the same amount that any private school can provide, because in order to be a member of TSSAA the financial records are sent to an independent service (all schools use the same one), and they tell you how much money can be provided and how much the students family must pay.

Ensworth has amazing facilities, teachers and coaches. The way Ensworth "recruits" is to get prospective families to experience Ensworth and decide on thier own. It's the same way other private schools do it. There are more non-athletes on financial aid than athletes. But clearly some very good athletes attend Ensworth. However, most of them pay full tuition. This year it is over $27K.

I agree with rumble, ensworth did do good for not having dugouts, lights, and im sure they dont recruit in baseball like they do in basketball and football.

Perfectgame1,

Yes, I am talking about Cody Tollison and he has accepted an offered by MTSU as a pitcher. It would have to be very strong glass because he is throwing in the low 90's with control. Cody was coming off an ACL last year and didn't fully recover until summer.

Glad we agree on jimmy15.

Rumble are you talking about cody tollison? that kid couldnt break glass he isnt very good.and i will just leave it at that. though i do agree with you about jimmy15.

LOW 90'S COME ON LETS BE HONEST......