Top 25 Seniors in the STATE.......................

gomab2

Rockwood's "P" is got to be in the top 25.He can shoot the trey and also post up if needed.He could be a big time player next year come state.Because Rockwood has the ability to make it this year.They were two games away last year but I think they will make it next year.And "P" will take it and run with it and if he has to he will take them to state.He is a senior and wanting state.So that gives him one more thing to play for.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been playing with stephon the past 4 or 5 years and i know what he has in him,he is definantly top 25.he has had a team full of great players the past few years and hasnt had to step up and be the playmaker every game.he will step up and show how much of an impact he is this year and you will think different at the end of the year,i promise. ;)

Posted by mhalionboy03:

I agree that Trey Williams is definately a top 15 player. Unconfirmed rumors say that he may run Harding's point this year. Hopefully he can lead the Lions to Murfreesboro this year.

Yea Williams will be runnin point this yr b/c of the young guys that back him up...but i agree he definately should be top 15 at least top 20

What do you think about Trey Sharp from Cleveland? He played with the Ballerz this summer. He recently attended Bob Gibbons recruiting camp and he got an 88. Also what about James Cogdill from Cleveland. He also played with the Ballerz and he also got an 88 at a different Bob Gibbons recruiting camp. He went to Blue Chips in Georgetown KY and played in the all-star game. I was just wondering what you thought about these Cleveland boys.

Posted by basspro12:

What do you think about Trey Sharp from Cleveland? He played with the Ballerz this summer. He recently attended Bob Gibbons recruiting camp and he got an 88. Also what about James Cogdill from Cleveland. He also played with the Ballerz and he also got an 88 at a different Bob Gibbons recruiting camp. He went to Blue Chips in Georgetown KY and played in the all-star game. I was just wondering what you thought about these Cleveland boys.