Who will make it to state this year in 1A?

dmoney1nc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i did say they had some pitching but could kill the offensively. And the Gant kid is a good pitcher but he does not throw 90 miles. The mid 80s is a whole other league than the 90s...Riverside will more than likely go big again this year but lets hope their heads dont get to big from last season.. And Scotts Hill will be tough but I believe they got beat in a scrimmage by a very young PC.

He was clocked on the gun throwin consistantly high 80's and one time threw 92. Numbers are just numbers but the kid can pitch with the best of them. If Riverside can find a solid number 2 pitcher behind Gant then I see no reason why they cant win state 1-9 they are honestly better than last years team and only have 1 senior this year.

Stephen Gant and Ryne Fisher are both talented RHP's for Riverside. I bet you are talking about Gant.

Everyone is overlooking Adamsville. They have a top 3 defensive team, more pitching than I have seen in a while and a group of players that seem to mesh. If the bats stay hot, they are going to be TOUGH.

Summertown and Riverside are on the schedule early. We will know more after that.

Ryne Fisher pitches? Did he throw last year? Is he any good?

Well i did say they had some pitching but could kill the offensively. And the Gant kid is a good pitcher but he does not throw 90 miles. The mid 80s is a whole other league than the 90s...Riverside will more than likely go big again this year but lets hope their heads dont get to big from last season.. And Scotts Hill will be tough but I believe they got beat in a scrimmage by a very young PC.

scotts hill did loose to PC but they also were missing 5 starters due to basketball

Ryne Fisher pitches? Did he pitch last year? Is he any good?

Riverside played Henry Co Tuesday night in a wooden bat tourny in Camden. I personally saw the Gant kid hit 89 once on the radar gun, and consistently hit 86.

89? Are you sure about that?

no, i'm sorry but i do not believe this at all. i have played against him and have seen him pitch a few times. he is a great pitcher, but throws maybe low 80's. i have batted against him and unless he has gained unbelievable speed in one year, this is not true.

summertown is looking to be tough and they play cascade to open there season up so we'll see owns up to all the hype.... :mrgreen:

no, i'm sorry but i do not believe this at all. i have played against him and have seen him pitch a few times. he is a great pitcher, but throws maybe low 80's. i have batted against him and unless he has gained unbelievable speed in one year, this is not true.

summertown is looking to be tough and they play cascade to open there season up so we'll see owns up to all the hype.... :thumb:

:? hahahhahaha "Maybe low 80's" hahahahaha. You can't be serious. hahahahahahaha :thumb:

summertown is looking to be tough and they play cascade to open there season up so we'll see owns up to all the hype.... :thumb:

:? hahahhahaha "Maybe low 80's" hahahahaha. You can't be serious. hahahahahahaha :thumb:

i agree he's a very good pitcher but does not throw upper 80's. you must have looked at the gun wrong. i've hit against and am now playing college baseball. i look at upper 80's every day and he is not close to upper 80's, sorry to burst your bubble