Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let a former Jacket be the first to explain to what this game means. These guys started out in the weighroom when its still freezing with one thing in their minds. State championship.... thats it. They know that this town will always feel like we've had a off year if we we're not playing for it all. Now with that said I understand that this game wont be a cake walk like our 1A wins. Boyd is good, and I know we have to take advantage of every EVERY chance to score. And our defense has to play like they have a chip on their shoulders. We have the heart, the legecy, the will, and we know what must be done. 100 years......100 years of TC football, and so much history has been made... and so much more shall be written. So the question is... Will we add a another championship chapter? Don't bet against the "Heart" of Tennessee guys.... God Bless and good luck to both teams... :thumb:

Where can i find Boyds roster?

Boydbuchananfootball.com and click roster

Thanx. 53 boys on the team huh....footballrox let me ask you a question.....how many kids go to BB? Can't be many cuz of the multiplier....And how many are Male?

I am not exactly sure on our numbers, but we have less kids than south pittsburg does in our school. We lost alot this year and with David Brainerd closing down we got a few students from there with helped our enrollment a little but we are a very small school.

Boyd will win pretty easily...said so weeks ago.

Antwan I use to think you knew football...but no one wins easily over the jackets...but one thing is foshow...if your Owls would have played us this year, we would have won pretty EASILY...

I agree with this, it wont be an easy win by far we will have to play our best game to beat them and i think we will but it will not be easy for sure.