Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucky and reaction, Old Pirate says you fellers need to remember them Jackets do like scallowags and fellers that wear patches on eyes. OP don't really think TC is as good as the 08 team but the spring scrimmage was an indicator them Jackets would be right here. Remember OP posted early in the season TC was the best 2A had to offer and the others were jest hoping for the best. TC is basic run team with various mis-direction plays and Boyd's D will be tested which seems to be the Bucs strong point. OP thinks the Bucs passing game is better and maybe the key to winning. Dad burnit, can't help but remember the Pirates were a better passing team last year too. Leastways OP says Good Luck to both, it sure is looking as if it'll be a dandy.

The wheat has been seperated from the chaff. The Jackets face the test of the year in the Bucs. The best public in 2a vs the best private in 2a. This is gonna be a fun week and even better next Saturday.

who'd a thunk. a private school.. oh well; it's not like we haven't had to play'em before.. kinda like it though. :thumb:

Does anyone know if BBS or TC will be considered home team and what side each will be on N,S,E,W

According to the T$$AA website, BBS would be the home team. From the aerial map, the seating

appears to be E & W. If I"m wrong, feel free to correct me. Wouldn't be the first time. LOL

And what game did you see FCS play?

First FCS vs Trousdale, a few of my friends went to FCS and I went to the game with them

FCS is a good team but I dont think they are on the Boyd or Trousdale level

I gotcha. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't drove up the road and watched them play Monterey, or something like that. :roflol:

You ever go to any Tech football games?

every once in a while I have been to about 3. Yourself?

One of our DBs' was leading the state in INTs' not long ago. Not sure of the

numbers currently.

We can talk smack all week, but the Bucs & Jackets will decide the game on the field, not on CoachT.

Enjoy the ride.......... :roflol:

Hey which player was it that was leading? I didn't know about that!

Hey Grunt were do you find that Info at I was wondering what our turnover rating was the last I hear it was like +26. I also think we should be high in team picks.

Insanity: You wouldn't happen to be a member of the "Dixie House" would you? What year did you graduate? I may have finally figured out who you are.

Reaction: After seeing first-hand the potential Mrs. I must say that you have out-kicked your coverage handily!

OP, Tom, etc... thanks for standing up for the Bucs. I know that we'll be there cheering for the Pirates Friday night (not that y'all need it, from what I've seen.)

Need some more info before I can make a prediction, but this will be a war! I know the Jackets have a great program, great athletes and great coaching but I just don't follow that side of the state too much. I do think the Bucs will surprise some of the TC faithful. It's possible that y'all may have never seen a small school defense quite like this one. I know I haven't.

Insanity: You wouldn't happen to be a member of the "Dixie House" would you? What year did you graduate? I may have finally figured out who you are.

Reaction: After seeing first-hand the potential Mrs. I must say that you have out-kicked your coverage handily!

OP, Tom, etc... thanks for standing up for the Bucs. I know that we'll be there cheering for the Pirates Friday night (not that y'all need it, from what I've seen.)

Need some more info before I can make a prediction, but this will be a war! I know the Jackets have a great program, great athletes and great coaching but I just don't follow that side of the state too much. I do think the Bucs will surprise some of the TC faithful. It's possible that y'all may have never seen a small school defense quite like this one. I know I haven't.

I'll agree on Reaction out kicking his coverage! :thumb: Hey man, I'll hit you up later in the week.

37421, Now we haven't been on "that side" until this year, but you weren't in our class, so I'll let it slide. I saw you guys play SP this year, so I have a little idea what we are up against. It's going to be a battle for sure. As for your defense...it won't be anything most of us fans haven't seen before. We've even had a few of those defenses. Now you all may think I'm crazy, but the one we saw last night was pretty dang good too! This one may be a "first one to ten... wins" type of game. :bored:

Insanity...I've been to a few games over the past few years. #45 is my lil bro.