Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

seven, HEP ME HEP ME... these boydbucs have a defense that is unlike anything that's eva been seen on any level of play! :lol:

NFL NEWS ALERT: espn is reporting that ray lewis and ed reed are trying to option out of their contracts and are lobbying for a trade to join the bucs of boyd buc. the crazy thing is the ravens are willing to open discussions and are trying to get a mlb and punter for these two perinneal pro-bowlers, the ravens wanted another fs but the bucs said that they wouldn't be getting enough talent in the exchange. while reed and lewis will stand to take a pay cut it won't be a very signifigant one. :D

COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWS: eric berry has decided to for go his senior year at Tennessee and has signed a letter of intent to transfer to boyd buc, while rumors swirl that ed reed will be the starting fs next year, berry has been quoted saying "i'm willing to take a bench postion and am just greatful to be a small part of and hopefully 12th man for the premier football defense in the milkyway galaxy". berry was also reportedly heard saying in an "off the record" comment, that he is very excited to finally "make it to a level of the game where players can be compensated for their talents and has grown tired of playing with common folk at public institutions." :shock:

HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS: despite underfunding, reclassification, inability to recruit, reworking of bracketts designed to have us play all the better teams throughout playoffs and the fact that our opponents this week have a defense that averages giving up -12 pts per game, the humble little jackets are are back to prove, yet again, that money just can't buy everything. :roflol::lol:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seven!

these guys just don't know who they are gonna be playing saturday!!!!!

Navy you are right most of Boyd player don't know who they are playing. They don't know TC from Rockwood and don't care they are just wanting to play. I would agree with most everyone else Boyd is a big underdog and has nothing to loose. As Rick Flair says "you have to beat the man to be the man". Right now TC the man and it's up to Boyd to prove their self to get respect. I think it is going to be one of the best games in Cookville when it is said and done. Hopefully this will be the start of a great rivalry for years to come. Go Bucs

seven, HEP ME HEP ME... these boydbucs have a defense that is unlike anything that's eva been seen on any level of play! :lol:

NFL NEWS ALERT: espn is reporting that ray lewis and ed reed are trying to option out of their contracts and are lobbying for a trade to join the bucs of boyd buc. the crazy thing is the ravens are willing to open discussions and are trying to get a mlb and punter for these two perinneal pro-bowlers, the ravens wanted another fs but the bucs said that they wouldn't be getting enough talent in the exchange. while reed and lewis will stand to take a pay cut it won't be a very signifigant one. :D

COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWS: eric berry has decided to for go his senior year at Tennessee and has signed a letter of intent to transfer to boyd buc, while rumors swirl that ed reed will be the starting fs next year, berry has been quoted saying "i'm willing to take a bench postion and am just greatful to be a small part of and hopefully 12th man for the premier football defense in the milkyway galaxy". berry was also reportedly heard saying in an "off the record" comment, that he is very excited to finally "make it to a level of the game where players can be compensated for their talents and has grown tired of playing with common folk at public institutions." :shock:

HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS: despite underfunding, reclassification, inability to recruit, reworking of bracketts designed to have us play all the better teams throughout playoffs and the fact that our opponents this week have a defense that averages giving up -12 pts per game, the humble little jackets are are back to prove, yet again, that money just can't buy everything. :roflol::lol:

the excuses have already started, these people try to take away from the fact that these boys have been there since elementary and have worked hard to get to where they are today. I didnt hear anybody hollerin bout recruitin a couple yrs ago when we had our rebuilding years. When we are good everbody wants to accuse us of cheating its sad really.

seven!

these guys just don't know who they are gonna be playing saturday!!!!!

Navy you are right most of Boyd player don't know who they are playing. They don't know TC from Rockwood and don't care they are just wanting to play. I would agree with most everyone else Boyd is a big underdog and has nothing to loose. As Rick Flair says "you have to beat the man to be the man". Right now TC the man and it's up to Boyd to prove their self to get respect. I think it is going to be one of the best games in Cookville when it is said and done. Hopefully this will be the start of a great rivalry for years to come. Go Bucs

buc55 i agree and its gonna be a good game. its all about who wants it more!

Wow!!! Im impressed...u must have depth then if 1 of your starters comes out and it doesnt mess up your game plan...its good for ya to have depth...got a feeling a lot of your boys will be tapping the side of their helmets wanting out early...hope u got 4 or 5 strings...

I hope Trousdale comes in with this attitude because after the first couple of plays they will get a reality check, Boyd is going to come out run the ball right at them and show them that Trousdale isnt the only team who can run the ball in the state well. Im done talking as if im a player and can predict the game. I just want to see some football, and glad I dont have to travel but about 50 yards to the field :roflol: Good luck to the Jackets and to the Bucs hope both teams have a VERY sucessful week of practice, and give us a show on the field

Insanity if you live that close to the stadium I bet Ive seen you around a time or two...Im more of what u call a 6th year Senior at Tech...haha yeah I love college that much I just keep changing those majors...now that the State Championship games are held up here I may change it again to stick around a little longer lol...

the excuses have already started, these people try to take away from the fact that these boys have been there since elementary and have worked hard to get to where they are today. I didnt hear anybody hollerin bout recruitin a couple yrs ago when we had our rebuilding years. When we are good everbody wants to accuse us of cheating its sad really.

I ain't hearing no excuses....i think snoball was just having some fun with it... loosen'em draaawers a little. Have some fun wit it.

that's because recruiting takes a few years to make it's full impact.

that, "these guy's have been here since elementry school" is a half truth. while i'm sure most have been there a long time, it doesn't change the fact that some have "joined" the school and team throughout the years with a little nudge or coaxing finacially or otherwise. this doesn't take anything away from the kids or their accomplishments, but it does skew a level playing field. and to deny this just proves it's true. this isn't an excuse (you have to beat us for it to be an excuse) it's just, it is what it is. besides we love watching yall waste that money. :roflol:

"a half truth is the most cowardly of lies"

-mark twain-