Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know more about why McKenzie was able to hold TC to just 1 TD?

Why was Red Bank able to hold BB to only 7 pts....and a LOSS. :twisted:

RB is the best team we played all year, besides possibly SP. Boyd actually scored to tie it up, but I think it was called back due to our RB pushing our QB into the endzone, or something along those lines. Speaking of losses, what happend in your 1 setback of the year? LOL LOL LOL :o:o

Why was Red Bank able to hold BB to only 7 pts....and a LOSS. :o

RB is the best team we played all year, besides possibly SP. Boyd actually scored to tie it up, but I think it was called back due to our RB pushing our QB into the endzone, or something along those lines. Speaking of losses, what happend in your 1 setback of the year?

had em running scared until the refs saw fit to slow our momentum. (another side affect of public schooling, less influence[$$$] with the zebras) :o

all jokes aside those cats had some next level athletes, we were also missing one of our best pass rushers that game. mayfield is in the kentucky state championship, so, for what it's worth, we lost to a top flight program. there's a little bit of solace in that, as you'll soon find out. :o:twisted:

RB is the best team we played all year, besides possibly SP. Boyd actually scored to tie it up, but I think it was called back due to our RB pushing our QB into the endzone, or something along those lines. Speaking of losses, what happend in your 1 setback of the year? LOL LOL LOL :o:o

We were held to 490 yds rushing in our loss.. :twisted: Woulda been 700 if the laundry hadn't gotten dirty. :o

the excuses have already started, these people try to take away from the fact that these boys have been there since elementary and have worked hard to get to where they are today. I didnt hear anybody hollerin bout recruitin a couple yrs ago when we had our rebuilding years. When we are good everbody wants to accuse us of cheating its sad really.

Here's what happened a couple of years ago. 3 players (2 of them being your starting quarterback and his brother) "transferred" from Ooltewah and 1 player (a starting lineman) "transferred" from Baylor. We didn't mean to call you a cheater, but you can't throw out posts about rebuilding years. It's not rebuilding if you go to other schools and get new players. That's called recruitin. It must be really sad to be a so-called Buc fan and not know that Boyd didn't rebuild, but that Boyd did recruit. :twisted:

If this isn't true, send your complaints to The Chattanoogan "Chattanooga's source for breaking local news."

There is a ton of respect for TC, but BB is from the area. I want BB to win this, but BB it WILL be the toughest game you have played in years. TC is no joke. Congrats to both teams, but my prediction is as follows:

BB-10

TC-7

At least we're getting some local support. Thanks Mike.

I don't mind the trash talking, but I'd like to see more posts with substance. I'd like to know more about why McKenzie was able to hold TC to just 1 TD?

I think it could have easily been 14-0. The game ended with TC near the goal line, apparently about to score; however, the coach chose to run out the clock instead of running plays to score another touchdown. TC looked like it was about to score another time, but was intercepted. Perhaps the most important reason that they scored only 7 points was the quality and tenacity of the team they were playing. Those McKenzie Rebels came to play, and PLAY THEY DID.

Why was Red Bank able to hold BB to only 7 pts....and a LOSS. :o

RB is the best team we played all year, besides possibly SP. Boyd actually scored to tie it up, but I think it was called back due to our RB pushing our QB into the endzone, or something along those lines. Speaking of losses, what happend in your 1 setback of the year? LOL LOL LOL :twisted::o

Trousdale players will play you as tough as any team. They hard a hard nose group.

the excuses have already started, these people try to take away from the fact that these boys have been there since elementary and have worked hard to get to where they are today. I didnt hear anybody hollerin bout recruitin a couple yrs ago when we had our rebuilding years. When we are good everbody wants to accuse us of cheating its sad really.

Here's what happened a couple of years ago. 3 players (2 of them being your starting quarterback and his brother) "transferred" from Ooltewah and 1 player (a starting lineman) "transferred" from Baylor. We didn't mean to call you a cheater, but you can't throw out posts about rebuilding years. It's not rebuilding if you go to other schools and get new players. That's called recruitin. It must be really sad to be a so-called Buc fan and not know that Boyd didn't rebuild, but that Boyd did recruit. :twisted:

If this isn't true, send your complaints to The Chattonoogan "Chattonooga's source for breaking local news."

The two kids from Ooltewah played baseball with one the kids that has been at boyd for a while and when they were not given a fair chance to play at Ooltewah they looked elsewhere and they had known about boyd for a while. As for the kid from Baylor his brother graduated from boyd and his father was a coach and boyd and knew he was going to boyd for high school.

If this isn't true, send your complaints to The Chattonoogan "Chattonooga's source for breaking local news."

Until you learn how to spell Chattanooga correctly, you have no credibility. How did you ever make it to the chattanoogan.com site?

Why was Red Bank able to hold BB to only 7 pts....and a LOSS. :twisted:

maybe because RedBank is one of the best 4a teams in the state, you ran for over 400 yards and lost? Ref refs refs? that is all I heard about that game but a real team goes out that night plays through the refs calls and wins the game, its simple. We dont have an excuse for redbank, but yall do for your loss, real teams can take a loss and not complain.