Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insanity if you live that close to the stadium I bet Ive seen you around a time or two...Im more of what u call a 6th year Senior at Tech...haha yeah I love college that much I just keep changing those majors...now that the State Championship games are held up here I may change it again to stick around a little longer lol..

possibly, do you to the ucsc?

BBC world news reports that while president obama has cut funding entirely for the missile defense systems in eastern europe, he has also neutralized any forthcoming threat or aggression by postioning the boyd buch defense on the border with russia.

while this is, obviously, the best defense that the western hemisphere has to offer, economist predict that the estimated taxpayer cost of such a vaunted defense will inevitabley cause the complete and utter collapse of the u.s. economy. :roflol:

the time is, 12:35. :lol:

Insanity if you live that close to the stadium I bet Ive seen you around a time or two...Im more of what u call a 6th year Senior at Tech...haha yeah I love college that much I just keep changing those majors...now that the State Championship games are held up here I may change it again to stick around a little longer lol..

possibly, do you to the ucsc?

Cant say I do...I know a few people that do though...

Boyd will win pretty easily...said so weeks ago.

Antwan, I'm not looking for a reply. I know you don't answer "insignificant posters". And I'm not going to say anything about your owls losing in the playoffs. I know you will brag about how they made it that far with "their worst team in 10 years".

But I do think it's funny how your quick to post on a TC thread and talk about our opponent being so much better than TC. It seems those beat downs TC gave your owls all those years have had a lingering effect on you.

Your posts are similar to an 8 year olds perspective on a football game. You sit on the couch with the older boys and watch the whole game. You cheer for whoever the older boys are cheering for and then you make the mistake of asking a question. "How many points do you get when you score a touchdown?" The older boys laugh at you and you run to your room and play with your sister's barbie dolls. :lol::roflol:

Why don't you go back to the softball thread and post about those pitching policies. You looked a lot more intelligent on that thread. :shock:

Reaction let me ask you a question......how many starters does Boyd have playing both ways?

It really depends on what we are running. The line mixes it up. Secondary mostly also plays receiver. 1 LB plays fullback but other 2 starters just play defense. Buc55 might have a better idea.

Let me ask you this, is that Tacola Seay kid your best back? I was impressed with him in the finals last year. Any college looks? Do you guys still use the 2 QB system?