Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

I agree Zone Pirate....TC runs straight at you and you know what they are going to run..question is can you stop it??? One thing I took from our game with boyd is that our line pretty much beat their line on every play...TC is straight up smash mouth....this will be a dandy of a game :thumb:

I would love to see it!!! I wonder if we can talk Coach Grider into staying for it???

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALLL I remember hearing is speed kills from SP, obviously didnt kill that much when you can contain it. As for Trousdale I dont know much about them except they are a good football team, but by reading the post "FROM LAST NIGHT" they are a cocky one at that. I do expect to see a great game when everyone travels to Cookeville to see me, o ya and of course watch the games, but let me say this if BOYD plays like they did last night, I think that they win by 14 but if they start slow it will be a good one and come to the end. If Trousdale is mainly a running team they better start throwing the ball because they will not score running the ball, if they throw it around a little bit they have a good chance. Also if Crowe comes out throwing ropes like he did last night it will the jackets a whole lot of trouble.

My prediction will come later on the week CANT wait to see this game on Saturday

Insanity, some of the TC fans are obviously a bit cocky. Fans don't play ball. The team isn't cocky,

just confident. The Jackets are quite humble & focused on the game at hand, whoever that might be.

Boyd will not be playing Rockwood Sat. Don't expect a first half blowout. The Jackets expect yet

another hard fought game & will be prepared for the same. Win or lose, you'll know you have been in

a war on the field. TC can throw when needed, effectively, just usually not required. Equally adept

at defending the pass. One of our DBs' was leading the state in INTs' not long ago. Not sure of the

numbers currently.

We can talk smack all week, but the Bucs & Jackets will decide the game on the field, not on CoachT.

Enjoy the ride.......... :thumb:

I agree Zone Pirate....TC runs straight at you and you know what they are going to run..question is can you stop it??? One thing I took from our game with boyd is that our line pretty much beat their line on every play...TC is straight up smash mouth....this will be a dandy of a game :thumb:

I would love to see it!!! I wonder if we can talk Coach Grider into staying for it???

Don't forget SP plays on Fri. and TC on Sat. :lol: Ya'll would need a hotel :thumb:

Don't forget SP plays on Fri. and TC on Sat. :lol: Ya'll would need a hotel :thumb:

Your right...I forgot...3A and 5A after us on Fri and 2A, 4A, 6A on Sat. I'll be watching Bama kick some Gator butt on Sat

First off congrats to both teams and good luck.... I know both teams will be ready to play....

Trousdale Co. I will be pulling for you guys and hope you bring home another Gold Ball... We had some battles with Boyd when they were in 1a both at The Jungle....They were fun to play against and they will play for 48 minutes so be ready and do not over look them... Will be an interesting game... Alot of atheletes on both sides...

Wow!!! Im impressed...u must have depth then if 1 of your starters comes out and it doesnt mess up your game plan...its good for ya to have depth...got a feeling a lot of your boys will be tapping the side of their helmets wanting out early...hope u got 4 or 5 strings...

I hope Trousdale comes in with this attitude because after the first couple of plays they will get a reality check, Boyd is going to come out run the ball right at them and show them that Trousdale isnt the only team who can run the ball in the state well. Im done talking as if im a player and can predict the game. I just want to see some football, and glad I dont have to travel but about 50 yards to the field :thumb: Good luck to the Jackets and to the Bucs hope both teams have a VERY sucessful week of practice, and give us a show on the field

We ain't McKenize or FC. And you won't run to a championship

You're right they were both just a little better than ya'll. :thumb:

Hope that is a joke because I watch FC play and they are NO WHERE near on Boyd's level or Trousdales I guess

And what game did you see FCS play?

Insanity, some of the TC fans are obviously a bit cocky. Fans don't play ball. The team isn't cocky,

just confident. The Jackets are quite humble & focused on the game at hand, whoever that might be.

Boyd will not be playing Rockwood Sat. Don't expect a first half blowout. The Jackets expect yet

another hard fought game & will be prepared for the same. Win or lose, you'll know you have been in

a war on the field. TC can throw when needed, effectively, just usually not required. Equally adept

at defending the pass. One of our DBs' was leading the state in INTs' not long ago. Not sure of the

numbers currently.

We can talk smack all week, but the Bucs & Jackets will decide the game on the field, not on CoachT.

Enjoy the ride.......... :thumb:

Well put Grunt, I cant wait to see the game but have a safe trip up, I will already be there because of school dry.gif but Cant wait to see the games Thursday-Saturday. Saturdays game will be the best I must say

And what game did you see FCS play?

First FCS vs Trousdale, a few of my friends went to FCS and I went to the game with them

FCS is a good team but I dont think they are on the Boyd or Trousdale level

I gotcha. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't drove up the road and watched them play Monterey, or something like that. :thumb:

You ever go to any Tech football games?