Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Thanx. 53 boys on the team huh....footballrox let me ask you a question.....how many kids go to BB? Can't be many cuz of the multiplier....And how many are Male?

I am not exactly sure on our numbers, but we have less kids than south pittsburg does in our school. We lost alot this year and with David Brainerd closing down we got a few students from there with helped our enrollment a little but we are a very small school.

We had 270 last year during reclassification. This is about 40 more than S. Pitt. As far as break down on males I don't know but from seeing kids at school I would say it is even.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They stayed at home "choking" it. :thumb:

hahaha. :D

Sorry...don't answer insignificant posters. :D

In that case Antwan we are just gonna look over you since you are from Chicken Town...Besides Gordonsville knows more about football than Chicken-Town bahahaha...count their gold ball (1) compared to yours (0)...I know its really hard because there is only 14 miles separating us and we have all the gold and you have none, but Antwan just look past it and concentrate on your basketball season...

p.s. tell your boys whenever they feel like putting us back on their schedule and getting thumped again we will do...you saved yourself a loss this year by doing it...

Can't wait to see this game. This is starting out a lot like SP week. They rlh will you ever get over the fact that we beat you. Ya you didn't have your QB, but the way you made it sound that whole week, you didn't need him, you had too much speed on the field for us LOL LOL LOL

Reaction...TC plays smashmouth....not spread you out like SP. :thumb: Nothing fancy just 55 rushes a game..2-3 passes(hopefully when your not expecting). Its easy to gameplan for us...just hard to stop. :D 3 yds and a cloud of dust baby.

Can't wait to see this game. This is starting out a lot like SP week. They rlh will you ever get over the fact that we beat you. Ya you didn't have your QB, but the way you made it sound that whole week, you didn't need him, you had too much speed on the field for us LOL LOL LOL

Reaction...TC plays smashmouth....not spread you out like SP. :thumb: Nothing fancy just 55 rushes a game..2-3 passes(hopefully when your not expecting). Its easy to gameplan for us...just hard to stop. :D 3 yds and a cloud of dust baby.

I watched yall play last year in the finals, and seem a little video of ya'll against FCS on youtube. You guys are kinda like us. Line up and run straight at a team and make them stop it. :D

Well Hail The Conquering Hero's! Trousdale Ended Our Season Last Night In A Defensive Battle That Will Be Remembered For A Long Time. I Have No Complaints Seeing How We In Out Of The Cold Now. The Ole Gym Heaters Are Gonna Feel Mighty Nice. Dang It's Cold After Thanksgiving. I Wanna Congratulate Trousdale On A Wonderful Evening. And Hope You Take To Ole Boyd For Me. Good Luck Jackets! Sorry Boyd, Just Gotta Support The Victor Ya Know! :thumb:

ALLL I remember hearing is speed kills from SP, obviously didnt kill that much when you can contain it. As for Trousdale I dont know much about them except they are a good football team, but by reading the post "FROM LAST NIGHT" they are a cocky one at that. I do expect to see a great game when everyone travels to Cookeville to see me, o ya and of course watch the games, but let me say this if BOYD plays like they did last night, I think that they win by 14 but if they start slow it will be a good one and come to the end. If Trousdale is mainly a running team they better start throwing the ball because they will not score running the ball, if they throw it around a little bit they have a good chance. Also if Crowe comes out throwing ropes like he did last night it will the jackets a whole lot of trouble.

My prediction will come later on the week CANT wait to see this game on Saturday

ALLL I remember hearing is speed kills from SP, obviously didnt kill that much when you can contain it. As for Trousdale I dont know much about them except they are a good football team, but by reading the post "FROM LAST NIGHT" they are a cocky one at that. I do expect to see a great game when everyone travels to Cookeville to see me, o ya and of course watch the games, but let me say this if BOYD plays like they did last night, I think that they win by 14 but if they start slow it will be a good one and come to the end. If Trousdale is mainly a running team they better start throwing the ball because they will not score running the ball, if they throw it around a little bit they have a good chance. Also if Crowe comes out throwing ropes like he did last night it will the jackets a whole lot of trouble.

My prediction will come later on the week CANT wait to see this game on Saturday

Let me just make it clear real quick...Trousdale isnt Rockwood...your boy Crowe may come out throwing ropes like last night...those ropes might get cut off real quick...And ill just tell ya upfront...We are gonna run it right at ya...We won State last year by doing it...We are back in the State Championship game this year by doing it...and we will keep doing it until we get knocked off...if you can stop it, then your Defense is pretty good...and we arent cocky at all...just VERY HUMBLE...

Let me just make it clear real quick...Trousdale isnt Rockwood...your boy Crowe may come out throwing ropes like last night...those ropes might get cut off real quick...And ill just tell ya upfront...We are gonna run it right at ya...We won State last year by doing it...We are back in the State Championship game this year by doing it...and we will keep doing it until we get knocked off...if you can stop it, then your Defense is pretty good...and we arent cocky at all...just VERY HUMBLE...

Well we will do the exact same thing. Run right at you and make you try and stop it. We are def run first, pass 2nd. I was actually suprised with Crowe slinging the rock around last night. We haven't done it much this year, but he has a better arm than I originally thought.