Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ain't McKenize or FC. And you won't run to a championship

You are correct...McKenzie's line is better than yours...and FC's QB would make your D look stupid...Ive seen you play and Ive seen film...you are good obviously...you made it to the "ship"...but you arent the Indy Colts or anything...I hope everyone of your players are healthy because I dont want to hear "well so and so was out and if he was in it would have been a different story." Yeah u did beat SP without their stud...that would be like yall playing without Peyton Saturday bahahahaha...

You are correct...McKenzie's line is better than yours...and FC's QB would make your D look stupid...Ive seen you play and Ive seen film...you are good obviously...you made it to the "ship"...but you arent the Indy Colts or anything...I hope everyone of your players are healthy because I dont want to hear "well so and so was out and if he was in it would have been a different story." Yeah u did beat SP without their stud...that would be like yall playing without Peyton Saturday bahahahaha...

We don't have a "Peyton" type player. Take one of our starters out, and its not going to mess up our game plan.

P.S...Charles Woodson would be a better example. :thumb::thumb::lol:

We don't have a "Peyton" type player. Take one of our starters out, and its not going to mess up our game plan.

P.S...Charles Woodson would be a better example. :thumb::thumb::lol:

Wow!!! Im impressed...u must have depth then if 1 of your starters comes out and it doesnt mess up your game plan...its good for ya to have depth...got a feeling a lot of your boys will be tapping the side of their helmets wanting out early...hope u got 4 or 5 strings...

You Guys Need To Remember To Breathe Between Posts.... :thumb:

Butchie I thought that was you over there talkin to Seven last night before you went into the game...I was trying to get over to say something to ya, but everytime I moved someone would stop me and talk...its good to put a face with a name now...

Well You Hoser, Sorry I Didn't Get Ta Meet Ya. Had a Great Time In Trousdale. And I Met Alot Of Cool People, Sorry I Left A Few. But Enjoy This Season, And Heck Win It All. And Next Season Maybe We Can Line Em Up Again. Good Luck Trousdale You Hosers! :thumb: