Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Reaction let me ask you a question......how many starters does Boyd have playing both ways?

It really depends on what we are running. The line mixes it up. Secondary mostly also plays receiver. 1 LB plays fullback but other 2 starters just play defense. Buc55 might have a better idea.

Let me ask you this, is that Tacola Seay kid your best back? I was impressed with him in the finals last year. Any college looks? Do you guys still use the 2 QB system?

he's the biggest back don't know about colleges, #24 runs hard for his size. yup, still rocking a 2 qb system.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd will win pretty easily...said so weeks ago.

Antwan, I'm not looking for a reply. I know you don't answer "insignificant posters". And I'm not going to say anything about your owls losing in the playoffs. I know you will brag about how they made it that far with "their worst team in 10 years".

But I do think it's funny how your quick to post on a TC thread and talk about our opponent being so much better than TC. It seems those beat downs TC gave your owls all those years have had a lingering effect on you.

Your posts are similar to an 8 year olds perspective on a football game. You sit on the couch with the older boys and watch the whole game. You cheer for whoever the older boys are cheering for and then you make the mistake of asking a question. "How many points do you get when you score a touchdown?" The older boys laugh at you and you run to your room and play with your sister's barbie dolls. :o:twisted:

Why don't you go back to the softball thread and post about those pitching policies. You looked a lot more intelligent on that thread. :o

well put mcdowell!

There is a ton of respect for TC, but BB is from the area. I want BB to win this, but BB it WILL be the toughest game you have played in years. TC is no joke. Congrats to both teams, but my prediction is as follows:

BB-10

TC-7

At least we're getting some local support. Thanks Mike.

I don't mind the trash talking, but I'd like to see more posts with substance. I'd like to know more about why McKenzie was able to hold TC to just 1 TD?

.....boyd buc., bb's....got a nice ring to it....eh?......boyd buckanon, bb's....jus kaint figer out if it be tha size of they marbels....they program....or maybe they caliber of game, like my ole Daisy pump bb gun......littul bitty ball, wit a lot of air behind it......be ware little bb's.....they be a 50 cal. explosion comin yur way Sat. :twisted:......you'll Seay what I mean bout middle of tha 3rd. :o

There is a ton of respect for TC, but BB is from the area. I want BB to win this, but BB it WILL be the toughest game you have played in years. TC is no joke. Congrats to both teams, but my prediction is as follows:

BB-10

TC-7

I don't mind the trash talking, but I'd like to see more posts with substance. I'd like to know more about why McKenzie was able to hold TC to just 1 TD?

great defense on mckenzies part, tc threw a pick in the endzone and was stopped once on 4th down at the goal line. in all seriousness, they're by far the best defense we've seen in several years. big props to the the big boys from mckenzie. :o

that was a good question but, it wasn't very entertaining. :twisted::o

BB-10

TC-7

1) Great defense. 2) TC threw an interception in the endzone on an early drive. 3) TC took a knee at the end of the game on the 1.

Where does Rockwood rank among the teams that BB faced this year?

BB-10

TC-7

...had all gone without a hitch, it wood have been 21, maybe even 28 to 7, we had one pass intercepted in the endzone,,,earlier in the game we were grinding our way to the end zone , and I think we were intercepted way deep in their territory , but not positive about this......we were on the 1 ft line and took a knee to run out the clock at the end of the game...me or somebody else will give you sum more shortly.......

BB-10

TC-7

.......annnnnnnnnd, they were probably the most well prepared defence we have met since SP, last year,,compliments of their coaching staff's ability.....they were the most aggresive team i have seen since SP....they were the most physically in shape since.....guess who....dat rite, SP....and they were totally in it till that last drive in the 4th when we gave them about 80 yds of pigskin orduerves(pardon my french)then took a knee on the 1FOOT LINE

.......not meanin to change the subject or hyjack or enything......but kan one of you more talented fellers on the proper etikates of football proceedures on tha playin field, explain the penalty we got against the whh crampers, when the offence put two many in motion or sumpin.....I thought Creasy was gonna blow a gasket when they flagged us on dat one