Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

Oh where oh where can 62 be? Oh where oh where can he be? ;)

I'm still here WAOMG,You missed me didnt you.I will give you this..........you are the smartest

man you know.

I will never catch up on this thread so I wont even try,so do tell,oh great one,the mighty mouth

of CoachT. What blasphemy have you thrown my way?Curious minds want to know.

It has been hard on me,missing so much fun.How are my boys..the other two stooges?

Good luck to the Bobcats .Get you one. :thumb:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh where oh where can 62 be? Oh where oh where can he be? :thumb:

I'm still here WAOMG,You missed me didnt you.I will give you this..........you are the smartest

man you know.

I will never catch up on this thread so I wont even try,so do tell,oh great one,the mighty mouth

of CoachT. What blasphemy have you thrown my way?Curious minds want to know.

It has been hard on me,missing so much fun.How are my boys..the other two stooges?

Good luck to the Bobcats .Get you one. :blink:

Good to see ya. Just knew you would be around this week. Actually, its been quiet good around here. A couple got past the gate for a while but they are back in their pens.

And you thoughts about the game? ;)

Good to see ya. Just knew you would be around this week. Actually, its been quiet good around here. A couple got past the gate for a while but they are back in their pens.

And you thoughts about the game? :thumb:

Dont have a clue.Know very little about the Devils .But I here the Cats have taken a turn for the worse,

on Def.anyway.How did they lose so much weight and can no longer walk straight.

Tell Moe and Larry, aka, dad and rock,to be sure and take some cheese {lindburger}to the game,

we know how you get sometimes. ;) Oh yeah,and dont buy no ugly truck.

Good luck Bobcats.

A bit of food for thought and you all may comment. Giles has really nice speed at several positions, Gville's speed is questioned by all, largely by the Gville faithful. I've seen a good gameplan stop dominant running speed. Giles vs Crowder last week and Giles vs DL last year. I'm sure many have seen a game plan work against it as well with their own teams. Giles big advantage is the speed that can be found in the passing game. Much more difficult to coral speed 15-20-40 yards down field than it is behind the line of scrimmage. I can't help but believe this is where Giles can best gain an advantage. Anyone can say what they will but 12 to 14-22-33-20, they are going to hook up some downfield. I see this being one of Giles's biggest advantages and one of Gvlle biggest challenges. You can talk heart all you want and its a great thing, both teams have it, but it don't move you down field faster.

Not takin shots people, just talkin football.

And you thoughts about the game? ;)

Dont have a clue.Know very little about the Devils .But I here the Cats have taken a turn for the worse,

on Def.anyway.How did they lose so much weight and can no longer walk straight.

Tell Moe and Larry, aka, dad and rock,to be sure and take some cheese {lindburger}to the game,

we know how you get sometimes. :thumb: Oh yeah,and dont buy no ugly truck.

Good luck Bobcats.

Your getting as bad as WOMG with your posts. Did you find his uncle jack? :blink:

A bit of food for thought and you all may comment. Giles has really nice speed at several positions, Gville's speed is questioned by all, largely by the Gville faithful. I've seen a good gameplan stop dominant running speed. Giles vs Crowder last week and Giles vs DL last year. I'm sure many have seen a game plan work against it as well with their own teams. Giles big advantage is the speed that can be found in the passing game. Much more difficult to coral speed 15-20-40 yards down field than it is behind the line of scrimmage. I can't help but believe this is where Giles can best gain an advantage. Anyone can say what they will but 12 to 14-22-33-20, they are going to hook up some downfield. I see this being one of Giles's biggest advantages and one of Gvlle biggest challenges. You can talk heart all you want and its a great thing, both teams have it, but it don't move you down field faster.

Passing will be the only thing Giles can do on Greenevilles defense. They will not be able to run. Gvilles D is very very good at stopping running game. But if theres any whole in there D its the secondary. The devils need there secondary to play good if they want to win. Bo Wallace cant throw the ball if hes on his back, so the D line has to get pressure. Ive seen Bo play and if he has time to throw the ball, he'll pick apart any secondary, no matter how good your coverage is. Im ready for a great football game :thumb:

Miss Mahonney's rabbits were real lean & had cost us a few pounds for sure. The straight walking. Well that's a byproduct of Uncle Leroy's octane booster. Mo & Larry are doing ok. Still riding high & right of ol Curly here. Always on guard. :thumb: You b right about the defense though. Slowest weakest bunch of boys I ever seen. If #25 just would have tied his darn shoes he could have had 200+ last week. All that tripping & such. We did get a new batch of molasses though. Them RB basketball folks told us to guard the water cooler :blink: but covert intelligence reports indicate Barb is going to spray Pam on the balls. ;)

Is Giles as fast as Whites Creek? Those boys sure were fast. Little disipline, but fast. Greeneville slowed those boys down with a great gameplan.

Is Giles as fast as Whites Creek? Those boys sure were fast. Little disipline, but fast. Greeneville slowed those boys down with a great gameplan.

I think Whites Creek had the fastest team and best defense Greeneville has played all year.

Miss Mahonney's rabbits were real lean & had cost us a few pounds for sure. The straight walking. Well that's a byproduct of Uncle Leroy's octane booster. Mo & Larry are doing ok. Still riding high & right of ol Curly here. Always on guard. :thumb: You b right about the defense though. Slowest weakest bunch of boys I ever seen. If #25 just would have tied his darn shoes he could have had 200+ last week. All that tripping & such. We did get a new batch of molasses though. Them RB basketball folks told us to guard the water cooler :blink: but covert intelligence reports indicate Barb is going to spray Pam on the balls. ;)

Barb will also try to get on the field and paint new lines on the field to throw you off. Beware of that new sixty yard line she likes to paint. She will also put glue on your benches. The quick drying kind so make sure your boys don't sit down. They'll never get back up. Oh and if she can make it on the field for gametime, her favorite is tying your cleat strings together. Barb sure is a hoot! She'll do anything to help the Devils.

Giles middle name :D