Maryville vs. White Station 6A State Championship

Red Rebels

Why don't you and I meet up and have a cup of coffee.? We can analyze things then. Or you can just keep hiding out like the coward that you are. I do pity you though , you remind me so much of one of those little dogs that bark from behind the door and I would venture to guess that you have a LITTLE more in common with them than just the bark. :popcorneater:

Rangerblade@aol.com tell me more tough guy.

so did not like my response? what's the matter with you boy? You really think that that an email address is impressing anyone? Ill play your game ... till you lose.

I posted it is so you could contact me & set up a coffee meeting .. But it appears you prefer a controlled environment. Game called... Not so tough are we?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when I was sitting back and enjoying the 'BOY' comment. dry.gif

Y'all going to keep this up all off season? If so it might be worth the cost of a plus all by itself. :popcorneater:

He he he! I hear you, This has been a great season for football, It has been great. I am ready for next year.. I really am.

. Here in East TN with all of the Seniors Graduating, I wonder how the top teams will fair next year?

Hey Grey

Hate to break up a good argument but hows our little raider doing? What grade will he be in and would I recognize him if I saw him?

tpoole12

He is doing well , he was able to experience the extended season, which was good experience for him. You would recognize him at least on second glance. He is still growing. I guess you join the ranks of the empty nesters now .? 9.

Yes I am Grey, at least with my biological kids. I still have alot of years left to watch my "kids" play from my extended Raiders family. The only problem I have is figuring out what game to go to. There are some at Alcoa, Greenback, Heritage, Maryville and William Blount. I just hope that myself and the other coaches have in some way made them better players and persons. Tell him I said hey. Gotta go, the Wardens calling..... :evil:

tpoole12