Maryville vs. White Station 6A State Championship

Red Rebels

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starsnbars,

I read your comment to spartanfan. I knew you werent as stupid as your make it sound or as stupid as your picture looks. Are you going to tell us yall dont get kids moving in your zone to play for the Rebels? And I aint as dumb as you look either.

Well...are you going to tell us that kids that move into your schools zone do not play football? What you getting at Halls boy? Are you still POed that Burnett decided that your program sucked eggs so bad that they loaded up the truck and move to Maryville? (Sorry Stars...that was a take from your favorite show)

On second thought I think you may be as "stupid" as the stars' personal photo looks.... :thumb:

MLREB and other M-ville posters don't let my man devilsden get that kind of rise out of you. He's just gigging is all. I really can't fault the Burnettes for their decision, especially given our commitment to the wang t. But Halls will eventually be back to 90's form when you guys knew you were in for a hard-hitting battle.

By the way, congratulations to Maryville on exceeding expectations for the year and getting to the final in 6A. If they're not from around here, people don't understand what it means to defeat Farrugut twice in the same year with all the talent they had. Making it all the way to the 6A final was a very impressive accomplishment given the team's overall youth and the loss in recent years of some very fine players, including Brent Burnette.

..Hey diver hits all kewll..... :geek: .....

starsnbars,

I read your comment to spartanfan. I knew you werent as stupid as your make it sound or as stupid as your picture looks. Are you going to tell us yall dont get kids moving in your zone to play for the Rebels? And I aint as dumb as you look either.

On second thought I think you may be as "stupid" as the stars' personal photo looks.... :geek:

EZ now ML....mommaSTARS sed she thought eye looked 5 yeer yungur cents my coalun-nos-toe-mee last weak...... :thumb:

Though improbable, I am picking White Station in an upset. In my opinion, the key for a White Station victory lies in their quarterback, Anthony Hayes, playing very smart and not turning the ball over. If he has a very good game running and some success throwing the ball, without turnovers, I like White Station's chances. White Station must have long sustained drives that yield points and eat clock.

Congratulations to the White Station Spartans in winning the 6A title! Congratulations to Maryville on a very good season as well. The kids and coaches at White Station did a great job in preparing for the game, then executing their plan. Though White Station had better athletes than Maryville, let's not forget to give the White Station head coach and coaching staff, full credit for preparing their team to compete and win the game, both mentally and physically.

Maryville's defense is still trying to catch and tackle #4....wow... :o

fishdad2 ere ewe shur yore knot watchin' #31 frum Farrah-Gut runnin' on Otty-wall?..... :thumb:

redneck... there was quite a difference between #4 and #31

#31 had a good game.......#4 dominated and outran your whole team :o

And fishdid2 Farrah-Gut dommy-nated Otty-Wall worser than White Stashun did Mairvul......Evun eye no 17 iz gritur than 10.....Eye thank????...... :geek:

Maryville's defense is still trying to catch and tackle #4....wow... :thumb:

fishdad2 ere ewe shur yore knot watchin' #31 frum Farrah-Gut runnin' on Otty-wall?..... :geek:

You would definitely know " Dominated " when you see it . Glad that Maryville was able to entertain you this year , being a Maryville Troll , you probably almost felt like you made it to the Championship game . I guess being a Maryville troll will bring you a lot more opportunities to be able to post on Football boards in NOV. & DEC. Maybe one of these days your team will actually play a 3rd round playoff game and then you can put off trolling and basketball a little longer ..... maybe .

no buddy,

I saw both games....White Station dominated Maryville ....Farragut beat Ooltewah

quite a difference

JUST IN....#4 of the Spartans was seen running and dodging Maryville tacklers on I-75 :thumb:

JUST IN "buddy"........Ewe iz rite thay iz quite a difference.....

.....Farrah-Gut - Otty-wall...Totull offensive yards......FHS - 312......Otty-Wall - 176

..White Stashun - Mairvul....Totull offensive yards......WSHS - 570.......Mairvul - 552

312-176 = 2-6....borry 1 frum tha 7, = 6, 1-7 borry agin 11-7 =.....uhhhhh 4.....2-1 = 1.....Thair four tha differunce iz 146 yds......

Now 570-552 = uhhhhh 0-2....borry one frum ye 7....uhhhhhh 10-2 = 8......Uhhhh 6-5=1......5-5= naught.....Thairfour tha differunce iz uhhhhhhh 18.......

Hear inn Mairvul and eye guess evur whur except Otty-Wall..... 146 iz graitur than 18......Jist like 17 iz graiter than 10..........Rekkun thairs fount sum new Jappyknees math down thair????????............. :geek:

Maryville's defense is still trying to catch and tackle #4....wow... :thumb:

fishdad2 ere ewe shur yore knot watchin' #31 frum Farrah-Gut runnin' on Otty-wall?..... :geek:

Hey fish!!!! When your team makes it to that game and wins it 12 times.......then you can start criticizing the losing team. Then someone might take your immature, childish comments seriously. Til then. Feel free to come to Maryville High School and GQ might take you to see our trophy case.