Dyer county vs northside

BasketballFan1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer county plays northside at DC. A rematch of the tournament last year. Predictions? Score? who will shine? who will choke? are these the contenders of making it to state out of their district?

I'll take North Side by about 7 points. North Side will win the district in my opinion. Casey Prather will have to have a big game. There's no one from DC that will be able to stop him. Also, Rod Long from NS will have to be on in this game as well.

I haven't seen Northside play but I have seen Prather. He is a dominant high school player. I love his tenacity on d and on the boards. I agree with GC that no one for DC matches up very well with him. DC will have to use their traps to keep the ball out of Prather's hands in order to have a chance. Does NS have good guardplay? If not DC's pressure could really cause problems. Should be a great matchup.

Dyer county plays northside at DC. A rematch of the tournament last year. Predictions? Score? who will shine? who will choke? are these the contenders of making it to state out of their district?

I'll take North Side by about 7 points. North Side will win the district in my opinion. Casey Prather will have to have a big game. There's no one from DC that will be able to stop him. Also, Rod Long from NS will have to be on in this game as well.

I'm not sure who will win this game, but I do know one thing: there is someone on the DC team that has the POSSIBILITY to stop Casey "The God" Prather. Cedric is bigger, stronger, and faster than last year. I can't wait to watch this game should be a good one. North Side will be coming into what I'm gonna call a HOSTILE environment. Good Luck and GO CHOCTAWS.

I'm not sure who will win this game, but I do know one thing: there is someone on the DC team that has the POSSIBILITY to stop Casey "The God" Prather. Cedric is bigger, stronger, and faster than last year. I can't wait to watch this game should be a good one. North Side will be coming into what I'm gonna call a HOSTILE environment. Good Luck and GO CHOCTAWS.

Cedric is about to see the difference between him and a Major D1 player. Cedric may be stronger etc. but Prather is in another class here in West TN. The only players that I could really see defending Prather and containing him are the players out of Memphis like Adonis Thomas, Tarik Black etc... Prather will just get Ced in foul trouble.

North Side does have good guard play in Rod Long and Trevail Musgrave. They're both very solid guards.

Cedric is about to see the difference between him and a Major D1 player. Cedric may be stronger etc. but Prather is in another class here in West TN. The only players that I could really see defending Prather and containing him are the players out of Memphis like Adonis Thomas, Tarik Black etc... Prather will just get Ced in foul trouble.

North Side does have good guard play in Rod Long and Trevail Musgrave. They're both very solid guards.

I said POSSIBILITY. I've seen Casey many times now, not just last year and I know what he is capable of and I've seen Cedric play in the summer as well. They are totally different style of players. Casey is an awesome player there is no doubt in his game AT ALL, but Cedric is better than last year is all I'm saying and should be a good test for him and the team. You coming to watch this game Friday?

Let's get this conversation fired back up! This game will be a tough one for Dyer County! Can't do the same stuff we did against Union City or we'll get our first loss of the season. Good Luck and GO CHOCTAWS!!!!

When is this game?

Also, I've seen where Rod Long is receiving some Major D1 interest from Tubby Smith and the Minnesota Vikings. I'm sure that happened as Tubby most likely came to watch Prather and went away impressed with Prather and Rod Long. Don't leave Rod open or he'll light it up!!!!!

Let's get this conversation fired back up! This game will be a tough one for Dyer County! Can't do the same stuff we did against Union City or we'll get our first loss of the season. Good Luck and GO CHOCTAWS!!!!

When is this game?

Also, I've seen where Rod Long is receiving some Major D1 interest from Tubby Smith and the Minnesota Vikings. I'm sure that happened as Tubby most likely came to watch Prather and went away impressed with Prather and Rod Long. Don't leave Rod open or he'll light it up!!!!!

Friday! Isn't he the guy that kept Northside close in the tournament last year? While Casey sat the bench