Wilson Central Opening

Glade1

Are you sure about that??? I heard a rumor the other day...........

No, I will not repeat it.

:thumb: Then why do you even say anything at all? :?

By saying that you know you want to say something.

It all depends on who siegel decides to hire. It could go to

a local coach who is looking for a move? Which could cause

another opening in the area. We will have to wait and see.

siegel will not hire a wing coach.....................Perry is not going to siegel.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a lot more that occurred at Wilson Central from the time that Coach Aric was hired till his resignation at the end of this season than many people know. I have been connected with Wilson Centrals football program for the past seven years and it is very obvious that the people who have posted on this and other forums have very little knowledge of what went on inside the program.

I agree with many that the actions of some parents at the games were inexcusable. There are many families and young children that attend games and we should all remember that we are always being watched, whether we know it or not, and our actions can have an influence on others, especially children. Sadly these actions paint an extremely negative picture of all Wilson Central fans, but not every fan acted in this way and you should not judge the whole of the fan base by the actions of a few. With that being said I can completely reassure you that the few parents who did meet with the administrators this season were not the same ones constantly yelling obscenities from the stands. The parents that met with the administration did not go in calling for Coach Aric's head or to complain about their children's playing time ether. It was not a secret meeting intended to go behind the coaching staff's back. The primary concern of these parents and the administration was not wins and loses, it is the well being of the young men on the team. They met to simply voice their concerns of what was going on inside the program in a civilized manner. Again there have been a lot of internal issues inside the football program the past few years but I do not feel that it is my place to list them here. If the administration wanted to publicly announce them they would have done so but in respect to Coach Aric they did not.

In regards to this whole spread offense thing. It is a great system to run IF you have the personnel to run it. Wilson Central this year did not have the players to run the spread. That is not to say that they didn't have talent on that team because they had an immense amount it was just not the type to run that system. If they ran a powerI they might have done very well with the offensive line and power backs that they had but thats just my opinion.

:roflolk: From what I was told about the meeting parents did not think coach aric was doing enough to help get the players scholarships i dont know about that but as i have said there is only one offense that has won at WC

quite frankly it is not the coaches job to get little Johnny a scholarship - it's little Johnny's place - you see, if he's good enough he'll get one... if not then he won't...

:roflolk: It is the coaches job to get film out though mabey the player is not D1 there are alot of other schools out there the could should send the film to the smaller schools to see if they want these young men as WCpride said there is a ton of talent at central more players should be getting scholarships or at least getting looked at