Wilson Central Opening

Glade1

Coach Perry does love a challenge, and money always makes any challenge nicer. :roflol:

I find it hard to believe that he will leave MJ since he is getting really close to hanging up the whistle.

All that aside, as a coach, I'd like for my kids to sleep in the weight room if I knew it would make them stronger. It is a disadvantage for the WilCo schools if other districts are spending more time in the weight room.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY runs a better stregnth and conditioning program than Roger Perry. I know from experience. You can't throw MJ into your argument. I am sure all the WilCo coaches would love to lift during PE, but Perry will make sure his guys lift, even if it's at the crack of dawn.

I would rather see the kids sleep. Getting up early to lift reduces the amount

of time you have to heal those micro tears caused during work outs? Just my .02

I really do not see Coach Perry going any where. He has established a good program at Mj. The only reason I believe he would leave is because of the Wilson county BS. Why are the athletes not working out during the school? When he retires or leaves, I see Friendship being a power house because the county schools will not be able to compete with brains. As far as the Wilson Central job, has any big names applied (I didn't think so)? I wish them well until they play Mj. :rolleyes:

There arent but two other openings siegel and Ezell.

Are you sure about that??? I heard a rumor the other day...........

No, I will not repeat it.

:rolleyes: Then why do you even say anything at all? :thumb:

By saying that you know you want to say something.

It all depends on who siegel decides to hire. It could go to

a local coach who is looking for a move? Which could cause

another opening in the area. We will have to wait and see.