Baylor vs. Soddy Daisy (12/3/09)

YoungWrestler1995

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Smith and Haynes wrestled tough but the Senior showed a lot less class than the freshman. Winking at the coaches, etc. Pretty classless for such a classy program like Baylor. Oh well, no big deal, just probably hasn't been taught any better. I know you would never see anything like that from an irish wrestler. Hope those two see each other again this year. Anyone know if that happens again and where.

-DDB

Both Smith and Haynes wrestled tough but the Senior showed a lot less class than the freshman. Winking at the coaches, etc. Pretty classless for such a classy program like Baylor. Oh well, no big deal, just probably hasn't been taught any better. I know you would never see anything like that from an irish wrestler. Hope those two see each other again this year. Anyone know if that happens again and where.

-DDB

I am glad Coach Henry is not like the fake irish of Chattanooga, or else they might not have wrestled. Glad they did, he made a commitment(to wrestle) :thumb: and stuck to it. Maybe some of the ND coaches and Admin, should take note.

Rasslinlite:

Any real Irishman would take serious offense at someone printing the words " fake irish" in our sacred green. Blue, purple, and gold you can get away with, but not green. However, I have been told by one of my spies at the Baylor-Soddy match that none other than BCB, former wrestler for, parent of wrestlers for, and the biggest booster on this board of, the Real Green Irish of EFT showed up at the match " wearing a Fake Irish purple windbreaker". BCB---Real Irish fans demand an explanation. Have you gone over to the dark side? Both of you have sinned mortally. For your penance, the two of you must sit together at the TFI vs. TBSFBAG match on Dec.31, which, after Baylor's thumping of Soddy and Ryan's similar thumping of Clarksville, looms as the best wrestling match of the year this side of Baylor vs. Bradley, which we know ain't ever going to happen.

Dec.31. High noon in Nooga. Supposedly, TFI and The Big Red are coming over to wrestle TBSFBAG and the EBE, following a TSSAA mandate. I say "supposedly" because EFT was supposed to wrestle up at TFI this season, but as you have pointed out, that is not happening. For wrestling fans everywhere, let's hope this event does. Granted, its early in the season, and both Soddy and Clarksville appear to have had some line-up issues, but if these early season matches are any indication, TFI vs. TBSFBAG should be a New Year's Eve humdinger. It might just might supplant The Match (TBSFBAG vs. EBE, if you are in Chattanooga) as the match with the most heated posts on this board this season.

Would you care to venture an early prediction of the outcome? I won't hold it against you if you don't, since I am sure you will get an opportunity to later on when the first TFI vs TBSFBAG post hits this board the week after Christmas......if not sooner.