Best QB?

classof2002

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love being right. :thumb:

Yea it looks like you need to change your quote from " I love being right" to" I am always full of s---!"

I see on previous post where you talk about arm strength and accuracy the kid from clinton can throw it thru a concrete wall 55% of the time according to his stats. Saturday was 45% I personally will take less arm strength and a 67% completion passer anyday. But as you say " I LOVE BEING RIGHT" then you take Jamarcus Russel from the Raiders with that cannon he has and I will take either Brees,Brady or Manning. Russell has a stronger arm than anyone of these 3 and since that makes him more talented you should do fine.

Not comparing him to any NFL QB or anything but 55% in HS is not that bad, and lets throw in the stat of 0 Ints on the year as well. Lots of drop balls by the WR during the all-star game and bad field conditions usually lead to a bad completion percentage, but Tennessee Tech likes him and offered him a Scholarship and he committed so the talent is there people.

• 4 weeks later...
Not comparing him to any NFL QB or anything but 55% in HS is not that bad, and lets throw in the stat of 0 Ints on the year as well. Lots of drop balls by the WR during the all-star game and bad field conditions usually lead to a bad completion percentage, but Tennessee Tech likes him and offered him a Scholarship and he committed so the talent is there people.

:lol::thumb::thumb:....'nuff said.

• 2 weeks later...

:hungry::roflol::thumb:....'nuff said.

cmon you experts can do better than that "overrated maybe" yep that's it "OVERRATED"

:hungry::hungry::hungry:....'nuff said.

cmon you experts can do better than that "overrated maybe" yep that's it "OVERRATED"

Yea now days they like to offer overrated players D-1 scholarships. TDP you are nuts. I'm done talking about a great high school and soon to be D-1 QB with people that fell off the retarted tree and hit every branch. I'll just watch him start as a freshman at Tech and have a great career there.

Tenn Tech thats funny what happen to all the big name schools? Stone is good like alot of area high school kids but not great. :o

Tenn Tech thats funny what happen to all the big name schools? Stone is good like alot of area high school kids but not great. :o

Last time I checked space, Tech is considered a pretty big school. Were are all the great Anderson County players signing at? Stone has been the best QB around here the last 2 years. Ask your basketball team how good of an athlete he is, they couldn't catch him all night Monday. O yea, I notice you guys haven't said much about the game the other night. You proved my point perfectly, only talk after you win, never after you get beat! We will see where Tanner Williams signes next season. I'm thinking it wont be as big as Tech and look at all his great numbers. Its tough to go really big time, but any full ride scholarship at any level says you are a great player.

Space we have a QB, maybe one that no one knows about. But no there is no replacing a Darion Stone. Talent like his doesn't come around very often. Its been about 10 years since anyone near his talent level played the position in Anderson County. That right there proves my point.

Price from AC put up alot better numbers than Stone, So did TW.