Best QB?

classof2002

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok space. I'm looking foward to your offense being better this year after replacing two all-state players and a very good TE. If that happens, than Gilliam is coaching in the wrong level. He would need to look at a smaller D-1 school. Good luck though.

Oh we will have 3 all state players on offence this year too :bored: Mays (jr), Roberts (sr), TW (sr). Oh we dont need luck as u say Clinton is the team that needs the luck..... :D

Clinton will be just fine space. Our offensive and defensive lines both are huge and very strong as well. Our running backs are the best in the district, and our defense will be very fast and athletic. But we Clinton fans want people to sleep on us, remember when people did AC that way last year, good things happened for you guys didn't it? So please keep it up, your only lighting up the fire for the dragons!

Clinton will be just fine space. Our offensive and defensive lines both are huge and very strong as well. Our running backs are the best in the district, and our defense will be very fast and athletic. But we Clinton fans want people to sleep on us, remember when people did AC that way last year, good things happened for you guys didn't it? So please keep it up, your only lighting up the fire for the dragons!

Hope you guys can throw the ball around some. To make a D defend the pass or it will be a long season. AC has one of the best weight programs and complex around and its going to get better every year. Cant wait till spring to see what Clinton has you all might finish 3rd but prob 4th 1. AC/Oak Ridge 2. Oak Ridge/AC 3.Powell/Clinton 4. Clinton/Powell

That will be the one question mark for the dragons this season. But we all have confidence in Shawn Ambrose this season. The one positive thing going for him is that no one is expecting him to do well, sounds very similiar to your all-state QB last season! He also will benifit from teams focusing on the running game, that always makes a QB's job a little easier. I must admitt, thats what really makes tanner's season so impressive. Everyone knew AC was going to throw it and he still was able to put up great numbers. I look foward to watching all 3 teams from Anderson County. We are all starting to dominate the Knox county teams which makes me very happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Shattuck will haiv us back space3.

We will see he lost alot of Sr. We will se what kind of coach he is this year

You are 100% correct Space. It is a little easier to win when your team is loaded with talent, but let's see what Shattuck and the boys do this year. We will find out what kind of coach Shattuck is this year!

Oak Ridge and AC should be the favorites to win the district in my opinion. Powell was a young team last year and should only get better this season. Alot can change from one year to the next in high school football. Clinton showed that you can go from having a 6-4 record to 10-0 in just one year, so any team in the district has a chance to be at the top this year! Good luck to all! :twisted: