2010 RELOAD OR REBUILD - Who's got what for 2010?

smokem5000

Giles County will be back. Book it!

They have 55 IMPACT PLAYERS returning and on page 4 of their Next Year thread they are comparing themselves to Alcoa and Maryville.

Time to build some new trophy cases for those 7-10 straight Gold Balls. :thumb:

Man 66 I never seen someone so upset because their team won a gold ball and then became a one hit wonder. Since you have developed the Pinocchio syndrome I'll talk real slow so you can understand. The conversation concerning the 55 impact players was talking about team play. It is not Giles fault that sh is becoming the Maury County step-child. We are building new trophy cases though. As long as OC, JD, DT, & coach Sharp are still around at least you can save a tree and not buy a 2x4 :thumb:

Giles County will be back. Book it!

They have 55 IMPACT PLAYERS returning and on page 4 of their Next Year thread they are comparing themselves to Alcoa and Maryville.

Time to build some new trophy cases for those 7-10 straight Gold Balls. :thumb:

Man 66 I never seen someone so upset because their team won a gold ball and then became a one hit wonder. Since you have developed the Pinocchio syndrome I'll talk real slow so you can understand. The conversation concerning the 55 impact players was talking about team play. It is not Giles fault that sh is becoming the Maury County step-child. We are building new trophy cases though. As long as OC, JD, DT, & coach Sharp are still around at least you can save a tree and not buy a 2x4 :thumb:

He really is bitter isn't he WOMG. You know what it is don't you, remember back when you informed him it was our freshman team +about 8 jv which they played so well against earlier in the year. You burst his bubble for next year. I bet when he thinks really hard he will remember when it was just Frosh vs Frosh for a few series that Giles quickly won that even battle. We probably should have allowed him to stew in his own euphoria for a year.

Rumor is he's full blooded indian. Really. And to top it off his rain dance before the Page game, which by the way was sh's life preserver, came back to haunt him. JD & da boys played on and they got a little round ball going on early. Nasty taste he got. Like spoiled buffalo. Bad medicine. Reverse Custer. :wacko:

Real classy there OMG.

Attack a person's heritage and an entire group of people. :wacko:

I dropped the "W" because it ain't too "wise" to make an Indian mad.

Have you ever seen how they can sneak up on you and do really bad things to you before you even know they're there.? :lol::oops:

Rumor is he's full blooded indian. Really. And to top it off his rain dance before the Page game, which by the way was sh's life preserver, came back to haunt him. JD & da boys played on and they got a little round ball going on early. Nasty taste he got. Like spoiled buffalo. Bad medicine. Reverse Custer. :wacko:

Real classy there OMG.

Attack a person's heritage and an entire group of people. :wacko:

Have you ever seen how they can sneak up on you and do really bad things to you before you even know they're there.? :lol::oops:

Dang 66 have more faith in yourself plus who would want a scalp that looks like Rawlings 1955 model glove? Too old to be PC plus my mom is 3/4 Cherokee. Can't sneak up on something that backs itself against the wall and challenges the world either.

Back to the topic. Giles has some great talent but will need more experience. We should be the poster child for “coaching matters most”. Look at Giles before OC & his staff arrived and then look at the last 3 years. Giles has always had the athletes and now has the staff to be competitive. Giles will be in most of their games. Giles TEAM will be alright.

• 3 months later...
Rumor is he's full blooded indian. Really. And to top it off his rain dance before the Page game, which by the way was sh's life preserver, came back to haunt him. JD & da boys played on and they got a little round ball going on early. Nasty taste he got. Like spoiled buffalo. Bad medicine. Reverse Custer. :hungry:

Real classy there OMG.

Attack a person's heritage and an entire group of people. :thumb:

Have you ever seen how they can sneak up on you and do really bad things to you before you even know they're there.? :lol::hungry:

Dang 66 have more faith in yourself plus who would want a scalp that looks like Rawlings 1955 model glove? Too old to be PC plus my mom is 3/4 Cherokee. Can't sneak up on something that backs itself against the wall and challenges the world either.

As long as OC is there, they will be the team to beat!

Back to the topic. Giles has some great talent but will need more experience. We should be the poster child for “coaching matters most”. Look at Giles before OC & his staff arrived and then look at the last 3 years. Giles has always had the athletes and now has the staff to be competitive. Giles will be in most of their games. Giles TEAM will be alright.

• 2 weeks later...