IHS coach Jason Eubanks Fired!

River Maker

I just got a call from a football player at IHS, that Eubanks walked into the gym and told some players that he has been fired! It is the best thing for the IHS football program! He was always in way over his head! He didn't posess ANY of the knowledge, skills, or ability that is required to be a head football coach at any high school level!

He is a nice person, but not a football coach! Maybe Scott Smith will return to IHS now that there is an administration at IHS that supports and promotes a winning football program for years to come!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a call from a football player at IHS, that Eubanks walked into the gym and told some players that he has been fired! It is the best thing for the IHS football program! He was always in way over his head! He didn't posess ANY of the knowledge, skills, or ability that is required to be a head football coach at any high school level!

He is a nice person, but not a football coach! Maybe Scott Smith will return to IHS now that there is an administration at IHS that supports and promotes a winning football program for years to come!

Speaking of over his head!!! Why don't you go back and look at some game film from when Scott Smith was at IHS. In particular look at the Ravenwood game his last year. If you were there then you will know what I am talking about. Not sure but I think Scott Smith is leaving a program that has had losing record in his three years.

I was told that Eubanks did not get fired but resigned. Either way he will not be the coach next year. Where are we when going to the playoffs two out of three years and a championship game mixed in with that is not good enough?

I guess now Mr Smith will have to find someone else to complain about.

Coach Eubanks was not fired, he resigned. Your source, if you have on, is incorrect. Indy's loss will be another school's gain. You obviously have a grudge against him, because he is not only a very good high school coach, but a better person. The Indy nation better hope the administration gives the new coach more support than they gave Eubanks.

Coach Eubanks was not fired, he resigned. Your source, if you have on, is incorrect. Indy's loss will be another school's gain. You obviously have a grudge against him, because he is not only a very good high school coach, but a better person. The Indy nation better hope the administration gives the new coach more support than they gave Eubanks.

Your comment about the adminstration is interesting. Is Campbell determined to clean house until he gets his own handpicked staff? He removed Henrie as AD before canning him as BB coach and now this.

Your comment about the adminstration is interesting. Is Campbell determined to clean house until he gets his own handpicked staff? He removed Henrie as AD before canning him as BB coach and now this.

Can't speculate what Campbell will do. All I know for sure is Coach Eubanks made the decision to step down as the HC at Indy.

I agree that Eubanks was over his head at INDY and the "he resigned" is just a nice way the admin at INDY gave to him to save face instead of firing him.

Scott Smith would be interesting rehire if he would come back, he has told many he wants to get back to middle Tn. but i dont think the AD would go for him, I am thinking it will be a Franklin coach stepping in -

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.