Smith County football 2010?

owls32

Putting the grass on it now boys!!! :blush:

Are yall using a clover/thistle mix or is it homegrown? :huh::huh: All joking aside, what type of grass seed/sod did yall replace it with? I'm sure it will look great.

The same as TC has on their field

That's great!!!! Ya'll have a great venue for high school football. :huh: I really want to see the new field when yall play Gordonsville. This should be a real good game. I believe TC plays Mayfield, Ky the following day. Loooong drive there though. Probably will catch that game on the radio. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Tell us more about this transfer.

And, I'll go ahead and throw it out there. The streak ends this year.

I haven't heard anything about a transfer...........yet.

The "streak" might end Croz, but seems to me, the kittens had their best shots in 07 and 09. 07 was the best team G-ville fielded the last few years.....loaded with players and loaded with hype.........and well.........you remember. Last year SC was on the ropes..........and well...........you remember. I believe G-ville will be good this year, or they have the potential to be good but I think most of us over here know what G-ville will have on the field..........not too sure ya'll know what SC will have. Heck, not too sure we know yet....but I think the game film from the last year or 2 will be pretty much useless.

• Upvote 1

Tell us more about this transfer.

And, I'll go ahead and throw it out there. The streak ends this year.

The "streak" might end Croz, but seems to me, the kittens had their best shots in 07 and 09. 07 was the best team G-ville fielded the last few years.....loaded with players and loaded with hype.........and well.........you remember. Last year SC was on the ropes..........and well...........you remember. I believe G-ville will be good this year, or they have the potential to be good but I think most of us over here know what G-ville will have on the field..........not too sure ya'll know what SC will have. Heck, not too sure we know yet....but I think the game film from the last year or 2 will be pretty much useless.

I don't disagree with you at all. Gville has had their chances in the last few years and couldn't follow through. I'm hoping the talent this year is to where it's harder for us to lose than to win, if that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

By far 07 was the best year. The Tigers will be strong this year but all around, I think the 07 team will prove to be the strongest. Now as far as this year, on paper the Tigers look tough - BUT - we all know the game is played on GRASS. Croz ole buddy, not this year.