So. Pitts Pirates in 2010

OLD PIRATE

After winning the state championship in 2007, losing to TC in 2008 and finishing 2nd to UC the the title, Old Pirate was thinking about what the Pirates would bring to the table in 2010?

1st T. Rob can't be replaced and others will be missed,but the stable has plenty of young talent that needs to dedicate them selves TODAY................................................to gitting back to the top.

OP says it won't be easy but with the loss of #s 6,21,22,28,55,74 and 90 on offense and #s 6,21,22,54 and 90 on defense there are opportunities available for some deserving hard working dedicated players.

The Pirates should once again be a force. Question is...how hard are the returning players willing to work? Recon time will tell us all.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will be fine OP...and I expect them to compete next year....Think about it...our defensive leader has been out since the Grundy game (Kam Cunningham) so he will be back at MLB...You have tons of 8th grade talent coming up including Kevin Mitchells boys Kalil and Kyan Mitchel and another speedster in Jijuan Lankford.....So we still will have plenty of speed next year with Lankford, Demetric "lil man" Johnson, and all our backs....Running the WingT is what I heard we were doing next year before this season was over with...Hope its true...I like that formation....Losing Terrell will hurt, but I expect Travis to be a more of a Cody Robinson type of game manger....He will make the necessary plays under center but not make the stupid ones that will beat you....So we have a big line next year on offense coming back to with Cody Branham, Cody Wordlaw, Jackoby Reynolds, Aubrey Ervin, Josh Wilson, and an unknown player right now to many Trey Martin.....Backs will be Raquis on a wing, Johnny at FB probably and Corbin Hale on a wing I would say...so...the barrell is not empty for the Pirates....we just have to work hard!!!!!!!

Yall will not make the play off next year. SORRY.

Dumbest statement I have ever seen made on CoachT....too much talent coming back....we will make another deep playoff run and match up with Gordonsville in a fun playoff game I believe

No the dumbest statement made on coacht was that yall would win the state this year.......

Yall will not make the play off next year. SORRY.

Dumbest statement I have ever seen made on CoachT....too much talent coming back....we will make another deep playoff run and match up with Gordonsville in a fun playoff game I believe

No the dumbest statement made on coacht was that yall would win the state this year.......

your from chatt and the only team from chatt is playing right now so your team aint playing so i can say at least we made it to state

I wish we would be the underdogs next year...aint going to happen...but I wish it would....we got beat by two points in a state championship game and now were the slowest non-physical worst coach team in the nation...hmmmmmm...Yep, might as well drop football next year if we have no chance...NOT...They will make a deep run in the playoffs next year

ya south pitt. may make it to tha playoffs next year

but no chance in state. this team is horrible when it comes

to competition. they talk too much trash!!! and cant even

back it up. lol so i just laugh. i bet they shut their mouths

after union city beat them yesterday. what a great game.

and it was so good to physically see the tornadoes win.

how you like that south pitt.