Weak, Weak West

slimshady

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks to some creative bracketing by TSSAA. It appears the weak, weak west is gonna win the shootout this yr.

TSSAA putting TC, Beech, in the west brackets was the difference. :thumb: 4-5 so far and white station giving maryville fits right now.

Beech should be in the West bracket shouldn't they? They put Jo Byrns,White House,and East Robertson in the West, and they are only minutes away from Hendersonville.

I don't really get into the East vs West too much,I'm more interested in the state of Tennessee catching up in HS football with states like Alabama,Georgia,and South Carolina

I'm more interested in the state of Tennessee catching up in HS football with states like Alabama,Georgia,and South Carolina

WHY? TN hs teams vs out of state opponents......2-0 vs AL....2-0 vs GA...15-9 vs KY...2-0 vs MO....4-2 vs NC....3-2 vs VA....10-18 vs MS

overall 38-31

What about that....or are you talking about JByrnes vs Byrnes, SC.....now if that what you mean...good luck. :thumb:

I'm more interested in the state of Tennessee catching up in HS football with states like Alabama,Georgia,and South Carolina

WHY? TN hs teams vs out of state opponents......2-0 vs AL....2-0 vs GA...15-9 vs KY...2-0 vs MO....4-2 vs NC....3-2 vs VA....10-18 vs MS

I didn't mention KY,MO,VA,or NC now did I moron? Ignorance is bliss.... :thumb:

No DOUBT, the West Tennessee Teams came prepared this year. Tough deal for Milan...to many turnovers.

Maryville, I know they are better but once the stepped on the field tonight, I was not impressed at all. The Q B from White Station may be the best one I saw in all six games. He is really good.

White Station just has way to many skilled players vs. Maryville.

So, for sure, MUS, Union City, Memphis White Station are pure West teams.

Good Job Folks

I didn't mention KY,MO,VA,or NC now did I moron? Ignorance is bliss.... :thumb:

I was just quoting some facts you redneck pekerliker. If you love they're football so much move your sorry losing #### over there.......fool. :thumb:

Beech should be in the West bracket shouldn't they? They put Jo Byrns,White House,and East Robertson in the West, and they are only minutes away from Hendersonville.

I don't really get into the East vs West too much,I'm more interested in the state of Tennessee catching up in HS football with states like Alabama,Georgia,and South Carolina

If you were smart enough to look at a map you would obviously see that Columbia is farther west than Beech. Yet they were in the east bracket. You may be the dumbest BOY on the T.