Gordonsville 2010

croz6110

no matter how people try to play it,cason not playing will eat a hole in the run game.would not surprise me if he ends up in carthage. also heard talon is getting fitted for his sweater vest. another year of problems may hold back the tigers this year. what a shame.

Send em' on !!! With the number that has gone FROM SC TO G'ville, it will take a long time to even it up.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt he ends up in Carthage, he still has a little brother on the team.

Yes, he'll be missed, but this is no different than when Storm got hurt in a scrimmage last year and missed the majority of the season. Both of them were being counted on.

Someone will have to step up, heck, it may even be his little brother.

As for Tallon, he's had a sweatervest on since January, for what reason, I don't have a clue.

what i have been told is that he wants to be qb, and also get more exposure at the next level. i wish him the best of luck. cason may return , who realy knows at this point. the season will go on anyway.

what i have been told is that he wants to be qb, and also get more exposure at the next level. i wish him the best of luck. cason may return , who realy knows at this point. the season will go on anyway.

He's never played quarterback before why think he would play it now? Also you can't get any exposure at all by not playing.

I think he was talking about Tallon going to Friendship.

thank you croz. that is just what was said about his move. even though he has never been qb1, he is a backup on the depth chart at least behind watson. hate to see the kid go. i hope the grass indeed is greener on the other side.