WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny the other thread was shut down ! I'm sure the Rebel fans are nervous about the possibility of one of there own coming to INDY......I wish Coach E the best....he is a great person and loves those he coached! I think the stress of coaching at the 6a level is difficult. With that being said, anyone have a time frame for naming a new coach ?

How is it, an assistant coach on the football staff is the Athletic Director? How does that work?

Forgive me if I'm wrong...but I believe you apply to be a teacher with the school system & then with hiring, you inquire about supplemental positions at the school which the principal makes the decision on.

Many WCS schools have AD's that coach, both head or assistant in many sports.

I heard longtime asst. Ron Perrin from Lincoln County was interested.

id would be very surprised if they went to him, with the principal and asst principal being from Franklin i will say its going to be an assistant coach on the FHS staff coming south....

I have heard they are building a new high school in spring hill (WILCO) this will no doubt cut into the kids that go to INDY-

Who ever they get will be a HUGE improvement over Eubanks!!!! I am just extremely happy for the future players at IHS to be getting a coach that knows football, and ALL the skills that go into developing players and a team!!!

Why did CoachT take the message board, IHS Coach Jason Eubanks Fired!, down. I guess Eubanks went crying to CoachT and asked them to remove it. See, he can't handle other people's opinions or advice. Another reason to let him go from IHS. Now that his "dream" of being a head coach has ended, maybe he can work at another "dream"! Hopefully something he is good at! Obviously, football coach was NOT it!

Who ever they get will be a HUGE improvement over Eubanks!!!! I am just extremely happy for the future players at IHS to be getting a coach that knows football, and ALL the skills that go into developing players and a team!!!

Why did CoachT take the message board, IHS Coach Jason Eubanks Fired!, down. I guess Eubanks went crying to CoachT and asked them to remove it. See, he can't handle other people's opinions or advice. Another reason to let him go from IHS. Now that his "dream" of being a head coach has ended, maybe he can work at another "dream"! Hopefully something he is good at! Obviously, football coach was NOT it!

I don't know Coach Eubanks from Adam, but I do know that he would have been at least a half way descent coach in order to be a head coach. You just dont get up one morning and say "hey today I will be a head coach," walk into the door without any knowledge of the game and win. They almost pulled off some big wins this year, but of course there are those out there that think anyone could coach. Ridiculous. You must be an irrate parent because little Johnny didnt get to play or maybe an ex/current player that is still holding a grudge.

You are really pathetic. You come on here and spew your crap about Coach Eubanks knowing he has too much class to come on here and defend himself against your lies. Some of us here know who you are and your dislike of him. You disliked him so much that you sent a rival coach an email with a scouting report because you got let go. Now that is really pathetic. Go back and change your screen name again and post more BS because you don't like him. I am sure he didn't complain to coacht to get the other thread (lies) you started. Get over you dislike for him or it will eat away at you for the rest of your life.