WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

Hogan where are you? I figured you would have beat me to this one. The head coaching job was offered AGAIN only to see another fine candidate turn it away. I'm not too sure if this out of state coach would have been successful at Indy or not. As far as trying to get a Rutherford County coach, they tried that route already and failed miserably. Face it Eagle fans. We are gonna have to settle because the appeal is not what it once was. I don't know about some of y'all but I'm starting to worry.

HOGAN, who is next on the list??? I've ran out of guesses other than the man on the Hill and I'm not singing Rocky Top either.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my crazy idea out of right field and probably is totally wrong. What if the new Indy coach is Craig Clayton?

I mean Indy has more talent coming up than Franklin. Clayton has strong ties to the Indy adminstration, and the Franklin administration doesn't support its coaches. Someone said a second coach resigned, maybe it is him. The Rebels football banquet is tonight so maybe he will announce it there or tomorrow morning. Just food for thought.

If Scharsch gets the job, it will set back the program.

Here is my crazy idea out of right field and probably is totally wrong. What if the new Indy coach is Craig Clayton?

I mean Indy has more talent coming up than Franklin. Clayton has strong ties to the Indy adminstration, and the Franklin administration doesn't support its coaches. Someone said a second coach resigned, maybe it is him. The Rebels football banquet is tonight so maybe he will announce it there or tomorrow morning. Just food for thought.

If Scharsch gets the job, it will set back the program.

IndyEagle09 may be on to something here. It is common knowledge that Campbell and Clayton do have strong ties.

And who is Scharsch and what are his credentials? All I found online was a stint at Eagleville and now Spring Hill. Those two stops qualify him for the Indy job? There is something wrong with this picture for sure.

Good Luck Indy, it appears you are going to need it, in more ways than one.

Hogan where are you? I figured you would have beat me to this one. The head coaching job was offered AGAIN only to see another fine candidate turn it away. I'm not too sure if this out of state coach would have been successful at Indy or not. As far as trying to get a Rutherford County coach, they tried that route already and failed miserably. Face it Eagle fans. We are gonna have to settle because the appeal is not what it once was. I don't know about some of y'all but I'm starting to worry.

HOGAN, who is next on the list??? I've ran out of guesses other than the man on the Hill and I'm not singing Rocky Top either.

Well we have seen code talking, the above quoted post whom said another fine candidate from out of state turned down INDY and a wizards cloudy ball (to his/her credit they admitted bad info) .........

From the mouth of a music city miracle man only one and one only has declined ( they refused to mention the name ) no other offers have been made as of Tuesday night....

to those with the bad informants if possible for water cooler talk whom was the out of state coach that tunred it down? who in another post said another turned it down, but the poster declined to mention his name b/c he said h didnt want to interfere with him trying to get another job.....