WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

Pay is the same across all of Williamson County based on years of experience. It is a set scale so there is not way they can make a better offer. The only thing they could offer is a coach friendly teaching schedule. From my sources inside they have not hired a coach and they are actually going to reopen the search because they don't want to settle. They want to get it right the first time.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again here we go,it is really getting funny. Someone says they hired a coach another says their source says they didn't hire a coach.someone says the job has been offered and turned down 3 times yet someone with sources say the job was offered and turned down one time.

what does all this tell me

1. Someone is just trying to predict the coach without really knowing anything

2.All of you have a lot of inside sources

3.Your insides sources are full of crap,don't know anything or are lying to you

So with that said whom of the following posters do we really think has the truth or should I say the real inside source on the new coach.okay if you say your source told you this or that time to man up and name your source

I graduated from Indy last year and still have numerous friends part of the Eagle football team. Players nor booster club parents have been notified of any progress. The only person that has been offered the job according to players was Coach Webb from Franklin, but the BGA has put a $20,000 pay increase on the table.

I know the players are beginning to become frustrated with the process. They are the ones being hurt by the indecision of the administration. The players are continuing to prepare for the upcoming season, but they would love to start learning the new system the coach will put in place. If I was hiring a coach, here would be my top 3 after Webb.

1. Jack Daniels

2. Craig Clayton

3. Scott Smith

After making a couple of calls to get some details about this snafu, it seems there are several reasons this is not yet done. With the school splitting in a couple of years, a rogue principal, and a snowjob happening to get Dyson named as the coach, Independence is taking a real black eye with this coaching change.

Who cares who the coach is at this point? My son said that several of the players are getting frustrated and may not continue to play. We need everyone at this point to get on board to make the 2010 football year a success. Get the coach in and let's get to work!

The real football players will play if the coach is named in July.

First if any players are getting frusturated over this let them walk and be a quitter,that goes for any of the parents as well- walk away over this what happens in the real life when things get tough.... I can understand wanting a coach in place and yes I feel the frustration over this long drawn out saga.first thing KD or campbell should do is get the player and booster club members and tell thwm straight up what's going on,whom turned it down etc....I think they owe that to the players BUT I DO THINK they are doing the right thing by not hitting the panic button that is not the right fit just to fill the coaching job. Cmom folks with the school splitting any big name coach will shy away with the thought of many players tracking to the new school.indy does have a lot of talent this year support the kids , but td club members darn get out and demand some answers... Finally I give up and wish all of you with sources and inside info would just keep it to urself all of u have been way way way way did I say way wrong with ur predictions..unless u can verify the new coach will announce himself to the public leep ur uneducated guesses to urself...good luck indy

First if any players are getting frusturated over this let them walk and be a quitter,that goes for any of the parents as well- walk away over this what happens in the real life when things get tough.... I can understand wanting a coach in place and yes I feel the frustration over this long drawn out saga.first thing KD or campbell should do is get the player and booster club members and tell thwm straight up what's going on,whom turned it down etc....I think they owe that to the players BUT I DO THINK they are doing the right thing by not hitting the panic button that is not the right fit just to fill the coaching job. Cmom folks with the school splitting any big name coach will shy away with the thought of many players tracking to the new school.indy does have a lot of talent this year support the kids , but td club members darn get out and demand some answers... Finally I give up and wish all of you with sources and inside info would just keep it to urself all of u have been way way way way did I say way wrong with ur predictions..unless u can verify the new coach will announce himself to the public leep ur uneducated guesses to urself...good luck indy

why does anyone need answers? the people that get paid to make these decisions will do some when it's done - but who on earth tell everyone who turned it down... that's like asking someone to the prom and then bragging about getting shot down ---- second, what do you care if people on a message board do a little speculating - what's the point of the board otherwise? now if you have gotten burned relaying info that you heard on a message board that turned out to be wrong and you lost a little credibility - well - your fault.

I'll take a quick stab at this one. First of all I do not have inside knowledge Im just reading between the lines here. Webb was offered the position which makes sense. He's a good coach and he has ties to the current principal. Webb supposedly has turned it down to go to BGA. Another poster said an offer was made to a Rutherford Co guy who also turned it down. My guess there would be either Crawford who lives in Smyrna or possibly Adeylott who lives in Brentwood but coaches at Riverdale. Speculation has been that someone from KY might get the job. That could be either a current KY coach or it could be Clayton who has ties to the current Indy principal. After all the speculation and reading between the lines could it be possible that the current principal and also current Ad want that Ad to have more power over the team than any of the HC candidates wanted. A good head coach is going to want his coordinators to run what he feels best for the team and operate within his guidelines. Could it be that an agreement couldnt be met between the two parties? Could it now be that since no one was willing to let KD do his own thing that now KD is the frontrunner for this job? I dont know one way or the other. All I know is that to me Indy would be a good job still and for some reason they still dont have a coach. Something is wrong with this situation and the truth of it is that we will probably never know.

I'll take a quick stab at this one. First of all I do not have inside knowledge Im just reading between the lines here. Webb was offered the position which makes sense. He's a good coach and he has ties to the current principal. Webb supposedly has turned it down to go to BGA. Another poster said an offer was made to a Rutherford Co guy who also turned it down. My guess there would be either Crawford who lives in Smyrna or possibly Adeylott who lives in Brentwood but coaches at Riverdale. Speculation has been that someone from KY might get the job. That could be either a current KY coach or it could be Clayton who has ties to the current Indy principal. After all the speculation and reading between the lines could it be possible that the current principal and also current Ad want that Ad to have more power over the team than any of the HC candidates wanted. A good head coach is going to want his coordinators to run what he feels best for the team and operate within his guidelines. Could it be that an agreement couldnt be met between the two parties? Could it now be that since no one was willing to let KD do his own thing that now KD is the frontrunner for this job? I dont know one way or the other. All I know is that to me Indy would be a good job still and for some reason they still dont have a coach. Something is wrong with this situation and the truth of it is that we will probably never know.

KD would be the worst possible choice.