Moore Co 2010

bigredbird

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will be the defensive coordinator? I assume Smith will be calling the offense after looking at his resume. Whats Price and Christian coaching?

Best guess would be Coach Christian as D-Cordinator and Secondary, Coach Price O-line, Coach Austin D-line and Coach Smith O-Cordinator and Head Coach.

Who will be the defensive coordinator? I assume Smith will be calling the offense after looking at his resume. Whats Price and Christian coaching?

Best guess would be Coach Christian as D-Cordinator and Secondary, Coach Price O-line, Coach Austin D-line and Coach Smith O-Cordinator and Head Coach.

Moore County will be very well coached this year. Could be a very good season if the players do their part. Looking forward to seeing big results. :thumb:

Austin was the Defensive Coordinator and in charge of strength and conditioning at Cascade before going to Georgia for a head coaching job. I'd expect him to be a candidate for Coordinator.

I heard that the MC school officials have got themselves in big pile Raider Horse MESS!!!!!!!!! B)

The Folks on grapevine are saying that Coach Smith has already interviewed at High School near Smyrna, TN …and….Coach Christian and Coach Austin are heading to Franklin County High School. Well, looks like Supt. Moorehead and Prin. Mooney might have to start all over again. I think it time for the MC Football Alumni to take over the search for a new coach :thumb: …. Cause once a Blue Raider always a Blue Raider!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that the MC school officials have got themselves in big pile Raider Horse MESS!!!!!!!!!

The Folks on grapevine are saying that Coach Smith has already interviewed at High School near Smyrna, TN …and….Coach Christian and Coach Austin are heading to Franklin County High School. Well, looks like Supt. Moorehead and Prin. Mooney might have to start all over again. I think it time for the MC Football Alumni to take over the search for a new coach …. Cause once a Blue Raider always a Blue Raider!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! For the record, this site is better than any soap opera I've ever seen... pure entertainment; however, I hope that people realize that many of the posts on these message boards that may seem scandolous or too crazy to be true, many times aren't true. Apparently just people who just like to stir things up. For the record, If Coach Smith was interviewing elsewhere he probably just wasted some money buying a home in Moore Co. He started there yesterday and is very excited not just about the upcoming season but many in the future IN MOORE COUNTY. It seems that most of the parents and fans are rallying behind Coach Smith which will help ensure a successful future for the Raiders.