Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do know that the kid in question here was a child that lost his parents to a freak accident, and his grandparents took him in even though they had NO money to support him. They struggled heavily to pay bills and what not so they turned to their church grace baptist. The CHURCH helped them out with money, the kid was getting into a lot of trouble at Karns, so the grandparents MADE him go to G.C.A. The money used from the Church is in question....but the TSSAA can't tell someone where they can spend money given to them by a church!...This is what a sourse close to the school told me....so he's an orphan that needed a break...WOW...shame on Grace Baptist Church for lending a christian hand. You people NEED Jesus!

Where are all the Grace Christian Academy supporters now? What do you all have to say for yourselves?

Doesnt really matter what we say now does it because a bunch of grown men acting like children already know all the answers.

Dont look now, but it was probably GROWN men that got you in this mess.

You guys do know that the kid in question here was a child that lost his parents to a freak accident, and his grandparents took him in even though they had NO money to support him. They struggled heavily to pay bills and what not so they turned to their church grace baptist. The CHURCH helped them out with money, the kid was getting into a lot of trouble at Karns, so the grandparents MADE him go to G.C.A. The money used from the Church is in question....but the TSSAA can't tell someone where they can spend money given to them by a church!...This is what a sourse close to the school told me....so he's an orphan that needed a break...WOW...shame on Grace Baptist Church for lending a christian hand. You people NEED Jesus!

You know what ...... I hate that the kid lost his parents I really do, and I hate that both his grandparents and church members felt like they were doing the right thing by sending him to GCA BUT!!! heres the problem.....coaches and administration KNEW what they were doing was illegal and cheating acoording to TSSAA no matter the circumstances. ALSO someone should have busted that kids backside many many years ago OR let him go to Karns like he should had and somebody there would have mashed his mouth THEN he would have learned REAL lessons about life and may be better of right now. That kid has issues that would have been better delt with at a public school of hard knocks rather than petted and babied using the excuse of a tragic accident at a Christian school. You say "you people need Jesus" ....and you're right I need him every day as I try my best raise my child support my family and represent my community to the best of my ability , your coaches and administrators should do the same. THEY are the one who have let you down , by not representing your school and church the way they should. They put winning above everything else. Ask yourself this question. How many short , slow , nonathletic , overweight orphans are getting help to go to GCA?

Good point old24eagle. He should have not been babied. That kids excuse every time he got angry was that somebody made fun of him for being an orphan or saying "your mom" stuff. The kid's going to have to get use to this. I know it's going to be hard for the kid but still. Don't fight every time you get ticked off kid. Sometimes its better to walk back to the huddle or the other end of the court and forget what the dude said. I've seen some football games where after the whistle blew, he blindsided some kid. You know why he did it? Because he was ticked off... Chill out, breathe.

you do not know what is going on with any of this or the kid in question or anything else about grace (not a clue ). when its all said and done and if you new half of the stuff that went on here,and if you were half of the man you say you are you would take back about everything you ever said about grace. think about some of the stuff you guys say and do not really know if its true or not. i will never say anything about one of cosbys players or community or hamptons because im not there i do not know the whole story.

Well then Mr. Dliiine how bout you man up and tell us the whole story since we obviously don't know anything about grace. And uh didn't you say you were a big roane co. fan in some previous posts during football season? You awfully like Grace so much you stand up for them.

you do not know what is going on with any of this or the kid in question or anything else about grace (not a clue ). when its all said and done and if you new half of the stuff that went on here,and if you were half of the man you say you are you would take back about everything you ever said about grace. think about some of the stuff you guys say and do not really know if its true or not. i will never say anything about one of cosbys players or community or hamptons because im not there i do not know the whole story.

Apparently we know a little bit , cause we have been saying these things has been going on at grace for years. Now it's all coming out and thats the best you can say is that we dont know whats going on there?

You said we were unable to use a little class in a post earlier by the way. Thats labeling an entire community as classless , but you will never say anything about us right?????

Bottom line you were doing something against TSSAA rules that you KNEW you were doing and that everyone knows wasn't the first time you have done it.

Don't say I don't know the kid. I have seen him showboat and humilate and taunt kids after he scores , I've seen him hit people after the whistle , I've seen him throw punches at the bottom of a pile , I've seen him argue with refs , cuss at opposing coaches , pout when being scolded by his own coaches and make a total fool of himself way too many times. I've seen all I need to know what kind of BOY he is. I say boy cause he is many years from being a man!

I like you more and more old24eagle lol. Grace tries to hide everything... Deny what is true. Ha i even think the good Lord Above is getting back at them for humiliating the Christian community.

I actually feel sorry for SOME of the kids , and the church members who honestly felt like they were just helping out. I promise you Coaches knew what was happening and that it was wrong. One guy said he heard that TSSAA couldn't tell people what to do with their money given to them by the church ...I got news for him ...THEY CAN!

They are acting like this rule is just unfair and mean , but if they would think for a minute they would see why it's there. Public schools don't have an affiliated church filled with millionaire members that can raise money to help a kid come to their school. Thats most definatley using undue influence to get a kid which is violation #1 when it comes to recruiting.

They want to compete in the public school league but they want to play by different rules cause they are doing gods work. Come teach and coach a bunch of kids from under privelaged , single parent homes and help turn their lives around.... thats gods work right there!