Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Grace and their coaches. Its about time they get caught up in wrong doing because they have been doing it for years. It really cranked up when their head football coach arrived there. I hope TSSAA comes down very hard on that school, "its been a long time coming".

Hats off to Grace and their coaches. Its about time they get caught up in wrong doing because they have been doing it for years. It really cranked up when their head football coach arrived there. I hope TSSAA comes down very hard on that school, "its been a long time coming".

This is the same coach that couldn't get a job at Oliver Springs right?

Alright people. I don't think anybody is afraid of Grace or there coaches. We just don't have respect for them. Rd. 3 playoffs 2009. Um Harriman vs Grace i believe... Remember the first time Grace played Harriman, they beat the Blue Devils pretty bad. But in the playoffs, i remember the devils had Grace on a leash.... Grace scored the first touchdown on play 2 (i think). Did that stop Harriman? No! Harriman came right back and stayed with them. If this farm team can run up in Grace the first time and get whooped up and down the field, then come right back up and give Grace a run for their money, that shows nobody (at least Harriman) ain't afraid. I loved seeing Grace's coaches, fans, even players get annoyed by the devils. Oh and I just remembered something.... Grace didn't allow one of the coaches in the press box, so Grace had an aerial view while Harriman did not... Grace travels to the farm team's home in 2010. Lets see if they can get away with anything. (anybody know where Harriman is? I want to see this game!)

Oh by the way, Props on the scriptures. Not many people have the balls to quote biblical lyrics out on the internet or in public. Good job. :roflol:

Good post Flatts,i remember the night the mighty RAMS came to Greenback this year,our boys were terribly afraid of that RAM RIGHT HOOK,(not)not only did a freshman run for 150 some odd yards,but the mighty(FLU)stricken RAMS had to score at the end of the game to beat a 3 and 7 team.Quit cheating and we'll see about that right hook!lol.....ilove the tradition these small schools have,until you bring a gold ball home,thats all it is is talk.

If what I am hearing is true, then the Lord works in mysterious ways at the following address: 7171 Oak Ridge Highway, Knoxville, TN 37931 (Grace Christian Academy).

I would agree. Those defenses He put together at GCA in the playoffs for the 2009 South Pittsburg game (57 points given up), 2008 Greenback game (61), and 2007 Midway game (49) give a new meaning to the word "holy".

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. (And tackle somebody.)"