Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

I don't go to your church, My children do not go to your school. My very good friend is a coach there and he is a good coach at that. I watched him at Clinton last year and I'm gonna watch him at Grace some this year. I don't have a "hateful" tone nor do I care if YOU think you have to take responsibility for what I say on here. I'm a grown man I can handle it thanks. Back to what important which isn't you, I admitted that I see where the TSSAA has to give Grace a punishment. I said "has" too. Not should or needs to, they had to. Grace will fight this and hopefully they will win. And calling for jobs again are we?...gee....how many kids did you say you have? I know coaches have kids....and I'm willing to bet administrators have kids as well. My point here is HOW DARE ANY OF YOU CALL FOR SOMEONE'S JOB?!? LIKE I TOLD THE LAST GUY I HOPE I SEE YOU SCREW UP OR MAKE A MISTAKE UNKNOWINGLY AT YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS BECAUSE I'M GONNA GO STRAIGHT TO WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE AND DEMAND YOU GET LET GO. IT'S SPORTS PEOPLE! AGAIN THAT'S WHAT I'M GETTING AT. YOU ARE MAD FOR WHAT? A KID LOST HIS PARENTS IN AN ACCIDENT, HIS GRANDPARENTS RECEIVED MONEY FROM YOUR CHURCH TO HELP OUT TAKING HIM IN, AND OOOOOOPS THEY USED SOME...I SAID SOME!!! OF THAT MONEY FOR TUITION AT GRACE UNKNOWINGLY TO ADMINISTRATORS AND COACHES SO ACCORDING TO YOU THEY SHOULD BE FIRED! FIRED? LET GO? REALLY? YOU ARE DUMB. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. YOUR CHURCH DIDN'T HAND THEM A CHECK AND SAY NOW RUN ALONG AND TAKE THAT UP TO THE SCHOOL AND ENROLL AND BY THE WAY JOIN THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND BASKETBALL TEAM AND HECK DO WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE WHILE YOUR UP THERE. WE HERE AT GRACE DON'T CARE. YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED?...AGAIN..YOU ARE DUMB PLAIN AND SIMPLE

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S IT I'M DONE WITH THIS...IT HAPPENED...I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT RANT AND RAVE ON HERE. I DID SO... AND I'M NOW DONE...AGAIN....HOPE GRACE HAS A GREAT SEASON....HOPE MY FRIEND ISN'T MAD AT ME FOR POSTING ON HERE AND HOPE HE DOESN'T GET IN TROUBLE BUT HEY, HE'S NOT THE BOSS OF ME...LOL.... AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A GREAT TEAM HIT THE FIELD LATER THIS YEAR.

Its great to see this finally happen to Grace. If I were a parent who had a kid at Grace, I'd transfer him/her somewhere else where they have coaches and teachers with character. These people better take time to search their heart and make things right. To carry the name of a Christian school and partake in dishonest behavior shows a true lack of conscience. :thumb: Tnvols, you are a true example of a donkey with horns. :):thumb:

THAT'S IT I'M DONE WITH THIS...IT HAPPENED...I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT RANT AND RAVE ON HERE. I DID SO... AND I'M NOW DONE...AGAIN....HOPE GRACE HAS A GREAT SEASON....HOPE MY FRIEND ISN'T MAD AT ME FOR POSTING ON HERE AND HOPE HE DOESN'T GET IN TROUBLE BUT HEY, HE'S NOT THE BOSS OF ME...LOL.... AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A GREAT TEAM HIT THE FIELD LATER THIS YEAR.

As far as I know, there is accountability that come with about any job you choose to do. I just hope the powers that be see's the transgression and they try to do things by the rules.This kind of behavior gives all the private Christian schools a black eye. I'm sure Grace as a whole is a fine church and school, they just need to get rid of the people who don't want to play by the rules. Winning is fine and everyone should strive to be a winner, The scoreboard don't always tell the story.Shortcuts to success is the easy way, hard work and disapline is what makes true winners.

Tnvols2010,

Now I know who you are. I am his "friend at Grace". The "boss of me" part gave you away. First I'll say thank you for defending our team and our coaching staff. I have only posted on CoachT one or two times so I found out my account had been deleted...lol...just had to re-do it. But I'll say one thing and one thing only. I was at Clinton last year, I'm from Clinton, and I thought I wanted to coach there too. I have been at Grace for 2 months and have totally fell in love with it. This is a great school, a great bunch of players and a great coaching staff. I feel totally at home here. Things have happened guys. Things out of our control. So as men we will take a "punishment" and do with it the best we can. That's all we can do, and that's all we can tell you. You can call us cheaters, you can try and insult us, that's fine. You can call the TSSAA if you want. You have the right to do anything you want. It's easy to post something on a message board. If anyone has a real problem with Grace we are there 5 days a week until 5-6 o'clock and you can come talk to us. Like I said, this is a wonderful school, I hope I can send my daughter here when she is old enough. And TnVols, I'd like to ask you to go ahead and stop posting. We thank you, I thank you but it's not worth it. No one will ever change anyone's mind. I have said my peace. And remember you can come talk to us anytime if you feel something is not right with our program.

thanks

As far as I know, there is accountability that come with about any job you choose to do. I just hope the powers that be see's the transgression and they try to do things by the rules.This kind of behavior gives all the private Christian schools a black eye. I'm sure Grace as a whole is a fine church and school, they just need to get rid of the people who don't want to play by the rules. Winning is fine and everyone should strive to be a winner, The scoreboard don't always tell the story.Shortcuts to success is the easy way, hard work and disapline is what makes true winners.

Well said,Pujo. Like everything else you have the good, and the bad.

All this defending Grace crap is getting on my nerves... I go to Grace and I am directly impacted by this decision and I love that people want to defend our school and say that it was just an "ignorant decision" but if we are a school that is supposed to live by higher standards then the rules should definitely be known. It is clearly stated in the TSSAA rule book that that is illegal and the least this "anonymous compassionate giver" should have checked to make sure that he/she was following the simple rules... I talked to an elementary parent a few weeks ago (dont remember the name) and she is a single mom with one child and her husband died in iraq. when she came to the school and said I want my daughter to come to Grace but we can't afford it she was told we do not do scholarships... If we are trying to send out missions then this should be an option for parents.. this child was not involved in sports they were in elementary and no one stepped up for her... This is ridiculous and I am more than angry about it.

I don't go to your church, My children do not go to your school. My very good friend is a coach there and he is a good coach at that. I watched him at Clinton last year and I'm gonna watch him at Grace some this year. I don't have a "hateful" tone nor do I care if YOU think you have to take responsibility for what I say on here. I'm a grown man I can handle it thanks. Back to what important which isn't you, I admitted that I see where the TSSAA has to give Grace a punishment. I said "has" too. Not should or needs to, they had to. Grace will fight this and hopefully they will win. And calling for jobs again are we?...gee....how many kids did you say you have? I know coaches have kids....and I'm willing to bet administrators have kids as well. My point here is HOW DARE ANY OF YOU CALL FOR SOMEONE'S JOB?!? LIKE I TOLD THE LAST GUY I HOPE I SEE YOU SCREW UP OR MAKE A MISTAKE UNKNOWINGLY AT YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS BECAUSE I'M GONNA GO STRAIGHT TO WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE AND DEMAND YOU GET LET GO. IT'S SPORTS PEOPLE! AGAIN THAT'S WHAT I'M GETTING AT. YOU ARE MAD FOR WHAT? A KID LOST HIS PARENTS IN AN ACCIDENT, HIS GRANDPARENTS RECEIVED MONEY FROM YOUR CHURCH TO HELP OUT TAKING HIM IN, AND OOOOOOPS THEY USED SOME...I SAID SOME!!! OF THAT MONEY FOR TUITION AT GRACE UNKNOWINGLY TO ADMINISTRATORS AND COACHES SO ACCORDING TO YOU THEY SHOULD BE FIRED! FIRED? LET GO? REALLY? YOU ARE DUMB. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. YOUR CHURCH DIDN'T HAND THEM A CHECK AND SAY NOW RUN ALONG AND TAKE THAT UP TO THE SCHOOL AND ENROLL AND BY THE WAY JOIN THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND BASKETBALL TEAM AND HECK DO WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE WHILE YOUR UP THERE. WE HERE AT GRACE DON'T CARE. YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED?...AGAIN..YOU ARE DUMB PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Hey guess what? If I got caught cheating , breaking rules , doing things illegal and immoral ....I would get fired. Thats the way it goes in the real world. I have yet to see a slow fat kid at that school. If the church members are so caring and eager to help ANYONE attend their school where are all of the slow , fat , nonathletic kids? Do they not need help to? I want to know how much help you guys are giving these kids anyway? Check out your boy that caused all this troubles facebook page. He appears to be a real winner!! (sarcasm)

All this defending Grace crap is getting on my nerves... I go to Grace and I am directly impacted by this decision and I love that people want to defend our school and say that it was just an "ignorant decision" but if we are a school that is supposed to live by higher standards then the rules should definitely be known. It is clearly stated in the TSSAA rule book that that is illegal and the least this "anonymous compassionate giver" should have checked to make sure that he/she was following the simple rules... I talked to an elementary parent a few weeks ago (dont remember the name) and she is a single mom with one child and her husband died in iraq. when she came to the school and said I want my daughter to come to Grace but we can't afford it she was told we do not do scholarships... If we are trying to send out missions then this should be an option for parents.. this child was not involved in sports they were in elementary and no one stepped up for her... This is ridiculous and I am more than angry about it.

You have a right to be angry. They wouldn't help that girl because there was nothing in it for them. Grace is run about the same way the U.S. is. The politicians only care about their positions and whats in it for them. They sure don't give a crap about us. I hope everyones figured that out by now. I look at Grace Christian and I see nothing but a smaller version of our administration in the White House. :thumb:

Hey guess what? If I got caught cheating , breaking rules , doing things illegal and immoral ....I would get fired. Thats the way it goes in the real world. I have yet to see a slow fat kid at that school. If the church members are so caring and eager to help ANYONE attend their school where are all of the slow , fat , nonathletic kids? Do they not need help to? I want to know how much help you guys are giving these kids anyway? Check out your boy that caused all this troubles facebook page. He appears to be a real winner!! (sarcasm)

Quoted both to show the two sides of this thing. One one side you have an appologist for Grace that puts this off as nothing more than an error in paperwork. On the other is the rest of us who have watched all of this happen and known the whispers, but when pushed to "name names" could not do so. Well it looks as if the TSSAA has come up with some names and verified what we all suspected all along. Well to all of those who support the Rams and take responsibility for this, I commend you and urge you to become more involved to "clean up" what is going on over there. This is the 2nd year in a row this type of thing has happened. Last year it was the Basketball Player from Florida. To the rest of the Ram Fans who blame this on a paper work error, quit drinking the Kool-Aide, wake up and smell the coffee. Some of your coaches are running crooked programs that are giving your whole school a bad reputation. As for calling for someones job, I will leave that to the administration at Grace, but I know that on my job 1 screw up is pardonable, the 2nd time making the same mistake, I might need to start looking for my next job.