Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

i doubt that will happend but it would be great.

Most people at Grace couldn,t tell you who all has transfered to Grace and played sports. Changing regions helped them some because these new opponents didn't know who was on the team the year before. I'm sure I don't know all of um but here is the one's I can think of ,Wanamaker, Powell, Williams, The Hester brothers, Little, Johnstone, Jenkins. Thats quite a few transfers to a little old school with no tradition. I'm sure thhere are several more that I don,t know about.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanamaker never played one sec of any organized sport before he came to grace. the older hester boy was not even playing at clinton his brother was a freshman. jenkins quit little was going to be playing behind stone (good move). williams came in freshman or soph not sure. the only one left on this past years team were williams and johnston

wanamaker never played one sec of any organized sport before he came to grace. the older hester boy was not even playing at clinton his brother was a freshman. jenkins quit little was going to be playing behind stone (good move). williams came in freshman or soph not sure. the only one left on this past years team were williams and johnston

You seem to know quite abit ,how many did I leave out.

i can only think of one more like i said most all are gone. we did have kcs kids co-opp grace ended it that is no longer the case not that any of this will help. you do not want to talk about it you just want info so you can use it against us. thats fine whatever.

i can only think of one more like i said most all are gone. we did have kcs kids co-opp grace ended it that is no longer the case not that any of this will help. you do not want to talk about it you just want info so you can use it against us. thats fine whatever.

Ok Dliiine. Tell me somethin. If you are from Roane Co., like you say you are, why are you referring to GCA as we? I mean really? You may go to church up there but if you live in Roane and you went to school in Roane (as you said) then why are you still referring to GCA as we? And as for people talking about Grace, ya'll dont need to go talking about any of Roane Co. either seeing as how OBVIOUSLY ya'll don't know JACK about it. :hungry:

look who is your team in roane county? i did play there my kids are still young and go to grace that is why i say we. i do not care if you like it or not. i am still apart of the area i live in. sorry if your hate for grace will not let you see that but like i said i do not care. i just gave you some facts.why does that make you so mad.

Let's be honest all private schools should play in the private school division period. Then this wouldn't be an issue you could give money to any kid you want, pay thier tuition or whatever you like. No one would complain if you guys played in the private school division. Even if a private school doesn't offer aid or scholarships they are still at an advantage because being private school alone draws people in, just go play D2 & if a public school wants to schedule you then thats their buisness. From rumors I've heard this case alone may be what pushes TSSAA into forcing all privates into D2 regardless of if they give scholarships or not. That rumor comes from someone at the TSSAA office.

Let's be honest all private schools should play in the private school division period. Then this wouldn't be an issue you could give money to any kid you want, pay thier tuition or whatever you like. No one would complain if you guys played in the private school division. Even if a private school doesn't offer aid or scholarships they are still at an advantage because being private school alone draws people in, just go play D2 & if a public school wants to schedule you then thats their buisness. From rumors I've heard this case alone may be what pushes TSSAA into forcing all privates into D2 regardless of if they give scholarships or not. That rumor comes from someone at the TSSAA office.

You gotta love rumers

• 2 weeks later...

All of this stated above would be totally against the TSSAA rules for Division II also, and would be totally unfair to those of us that play by the rules.