Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been recruitin and paying tuition since Coach Satterfield left 4-5 years ago. When he left he said thats what they wanted him to do and he didn't believe in it so he quit! ALL they get is a 2 year playoff suspension? No fines , forfeits , or forced resignations? I'm somewhat dissapointed. I will be glad to see all of their supporters who have immenately denied this have to eat some crow. Some will say they didn't know it was going on , some will STILL deny any wrong doing , while others will crawl in a hole and hide.

They have been recruitin and paying tuition since Coach Satterfield left 4-5 years ago. When he left he said thats what they wanted him to do and he didn't believe in it so he quit! ALL they get is a 2 year playoff suspension? No fines , forfeits , or forced resignations? I'm somewhat dissapointed. I will be glad to see all of their supporters who have immenately denied this have to eat some crow. Some will say they didn't know it was going on , some will STILL deny any wrong doing , while others will crawl in a hole and hide.

There is a 36,000 dollar fine. And not only do football and basketball have a year of post season suspension. Every sport at Grace has a one year post season suspension. I think that some of the administration should lose their position because they are not leading this school like the kids deserve.

Jobs should be lost?....who are you to call for someones job?...what do you do for a living? I want to go there the second something happens and call for your dang job!...if you had one dang clue as to what ACTUALLY happened you would feel like the dumby that you really are!...GRACE DID NOT RECRUIT GET OVER IT PEOPLE A PLAYER WAS DEEMED INELIGIBLE WAY AFTER THE FACT FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE ERROR. SO WHAT NOW?...THEY ARE STILL GOING TO BEAT YOU THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR AND YEARS AFTER THAT. NO 14-0 THIS YEAR? BUT I GUARANTEE AN UNDEFEATED REGULAR SEASON AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM PLAY YOU!!!

Jobs should be lost?....who are you to call for someones job?...what do you do for a living? I want to go there the second something happens and call for your dang job!...if you had one dang clue as to what ACTUALLY happened you would feel like the dumby that you really are!...GRACE DID NOT RECRUIT GET OVER IT PEOPLE A PLAYER WAS DEEMED INELIGIBLE WAY AFTER THE FACT FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE ERROR. SO WHAT NOW?...THEY ARE STILL GOING TO BEAT YOU THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR AND YEARS AFTER THAT. NO 14-0 THIS YEAR? BUT I GUARANTEE AN UNDEFEATED REGULAR SEASON AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM PLAY YOU!!!

You are already calling out a victory against CAK???? WOW!!!

gonna tell on myself, my close friend is the new line and strength coach and he told me they have 3 300lbs bench pressers now and several close to that! In 1A football that is impressive!....this team may not go to the playoffs but from what I gather 10-0 is theirs for the taking. Another friends son plays for CAK and I saw them and they don't stand a chance.

gonna tell on myself, my close friend is the new line and strength coach and he told me they have 3 300lbs bench pressers now and several close to that! In 1A football that is impressive!....this team may not go to the playoffs but from what I gather 10-0 is theirs for the taking. Another friends son plays for CAK and I saw them and they don't stand a chance.

The benchpress numbers are impressive, but remember it's called football not benchpressball. When did you see CAK play? Was it last year at Grace? I have a son that plays for CAK, I have seen them play and I will make sure I pass this smack talk along to him. Thanks

The benchpress numbers are impressive, but remember it's called football not benchpressball. When did you see CAK play? Was it last year at Grace? I have a son that plays for CAK, I have seen them play and I will make sure I pass this smack talk along to him. Thanks

please do and I'll tell my friend to make sure they are ready to celebrate at midfield after a 48 minute beat down of CAK....normally I don't talk trash but I have all the faith in the world in that coaching staff. I'll be at that game. See ya there.

I don't want to shock you. A school does not receive a two year post season ban and $22,600 fine for an admistrative error. The adminstrative error was used last year(2008-2009) for basketball with the FL transfer. Those can only be used one time. I do not believe you know the entire story would be my guess. I doubt any one does other than Grace adminstration.

Wonder if they will be charged with larceny, they have a few trophies that they stole from hard working coaches and kids. Hope you guys recover the one they stole from you.

I don't want to shock you. A school does not receive a two year post season ban and $22,600 fine for an admistrative error. The adminstrative error was used last year(2008-2009) for basketball with the FL transfer. Those can only be used one time. I do not believe you know the entire story would be my guess. I doubt any one does other than Grace adminstration.

Shock me?....if you read my posts on here you can SEE or maybe you can't because you are too dumb that I DO know a thing or two about this situation. YES I ADMIT IT'S A BIG PUNISHMENT, IT SUCKS FOR GRACE TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. I ADMIT THAT. BUT FOR YOU PEOPLE TO "CALL FOR PEOPLE TO BE DISMISSED" AND ALL THAT CRAP IS RETARDED. IT'S FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL ECT PEOPLE!....A PLAYER PLAYED THAT ENROLLED AT A SCHOOL AND TUITION WAS PAID FOR IN AN "UNFAIR" WAY WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF COACHING STAFFS OR ANY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR. A CHURCH GROUP ASSISTED A FAMILY YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE! GET A LIFE AND STOP BLAMING GRACE OR COACHES OR WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER AT NIGHT AS TO WHY YOU THINK GRACE HAS SOME "UNFAIR" ADVANTAGE IN SPORTS. They understand that there are rules. Rules get broken. Punishments are given out and time is served. That's what's gonna happen there at Grace. But don't you worry. Your precious little football team can actually MAKE the playoffs now since there will be a spot open now since athletics is the most important thing here. The kid in question had no idea anything was done wrong. The family had NO idea anything was done wrong. THE SCHOOL HAD NO IDEA THEY HAD DONE ANYTHING WRONG. Did it turn out to be wrong?....YES!...will they take the penalty? YES!...do they have to answer you you?....NOPE!

Shock me?....if you read my posts on here you can SEE or maybe you can't because you are too dumb that I DO know a thing or two about this situation. YES I ADMIT IT'S A BIG PUNISHMENT, IT SUCKS FOR GRACE TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. I ADMIT THAT. BUT FOR YOU PEOPLE TO "CALL FOR PEOPLE TO BE DISMISSED" AND ALL THAT CRAP IS RETARDED. IT'S FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL ECT PEOPLE!....A PLAYER PLAYED THAT ENROLLED AT A SCHOOL AND TUITION WAS PAID FOR IN AN "UNFAIR" WAY WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF COACHING STAFFS OR ANY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR. A CHURCH GROUP ASSISTED A FAMILY YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE! GET A LIFE AND STOP BLAMING GRACE OR COACHES OR WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER AT NIGHT AS TO WHY YOU THINK GRACE HAS SOME "UNFAIR" ADVANTAGE IN SPORTS. They understand that there are rules. Rules get broken. Punishments are given out and time is served. That's what's gonna happen there at Grace. But don't you worry. Your precious little football team can actually MAKE the playoffs now since there will be a spot open now since athletics is the most important thing here. The kid in question had no idea anything was done wrong. The family had NO idea anything was done wrong. THE SCHOOL HAD NO IDEA THEY HAD DONE ANYTHING WRONG. Did it turn out to be wrong?....YES!...will they take the penalty? YES!...do they have to answer you you?....NOPE!

tnvols2010,

Please stop the posts with all the hatred. We (GCA) violated and we need to be held accountable for it. My child attends GCA and I can tell you that things such as this has been going on for several years at GCA. I'm not proud of it, but it is fact. TSSAA has been investigating the school for several weeks now. Doesn't it make since that if it was just one illegal player, the investigation would have been over a long time ago? With the fines and probation being mentioned, you have got to know that there were other numerous violations found out by the TSSAA. What we need to do is owe up to our wrong doing, ask forgiveness, and move on. We continue to make excuses for our actions, but I can tell you for a fact the school and church knew of most (if not all) of the illegal activity at the school. Your posts with such a hateful tone, and the church/school not willing to take responsibility for our wrong doing, are the very reasons other schools hate GCA and look at us as hypocrites. And to the poster that mentioned people being terminated for this, you are probably right, some should be and possibly will be fired. As aforementioned, this is far from the first time illegal athletic activity has taken place at GCA. We are supposed to be christian examples for the community, so lets start acting like it and also start being accountable for our wrong doings.