Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you all will win more than 3 games this yr or maybe you all can win 1 game like you did in a couple yrs ago. :popcorneater::roflol:

couple years ago we were in the third round of the playoffs,where were you all at oh yeah,i think we beat you all by 30 something at half and the little kitty killers played the rest of the game.i like you,you are funny,dont know nothing about football but none the less entertaining!

Is it true that Grace played "several" Varsity starters in a JV game on Monday?

Well JRsDad... It is true and I couldnt believe it myself. I hope Grace blames this on numbers or something. Why else would you take starters to a JV game? Maybe Mckamey was wanting to finally beat CAK, if so congrats coach on a super job! The final score was 7 to 6 in favor of the RAMS.

on another note I hear Bearden picked up Waters? (#3) that means 2 sophmore football players have left Grace in the last two weeks.

Edited by RonMexico

Well JRsDad... It is true and I couldnt believe it myself. I hope Grace blames this on numbers or something. Why else would you take starters to a JV game? Maybe Mckamey was wanting to finally beat CAK, if so congrats coach on a super job! The final score was 7 to 6 in favor of the RAMS.

on another note I hear Bearden picked up Waters? (#3) that means 2 sophmore football players have left Grace in the last two weeks.

Aren't there rules in place that say a player can only play in 6 quarters per week?

Aren't there rules in place that say a player can only play in 6 quarters per week?

Rules? Rules? well lets see... paying for players check, Playing players more than 6 Qtrs check, running a scoreboard including scores during a scrimmage check, having only 4 guys on the field with ineligable numbers check... Football IQ may not be of the most importance. :shock:

Rules? Rules? well lets see... paying for players check, Playing players more than 6 Qtrs check, running a scoreboard including scores during a scrimmage check, having only 4 guys on the field with ineligable numbers check... Football IQ may not be of the most importance. :shock:

I could imagine that the dirty football they play and fouls mouths could only come from the top. GREAT COACHING TOO!

I'm trying to coral all the Warrior fans over to the Warriors board, I know this "sacraficial Ram" stuff is fun and all, but I say we leave them to all their friends from other schools :rolleyes: We got enough penalties Thursday night, we don't need another piling on penalty. Oh, here I am doing the same thing, sorry.... :oops: