Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

C.A.K. has given them all sorts of problems before and so has Greenback...I don't see Greenback beating them this year even though they might be okay again...but C.A.K really is the only threat I see...it's the high school football kickoff game on the first thursday night so nerves might get them..or nerves might make them play special.

well Mr.vols that is why they actually play on fridays nights,i've sat here and listened and not commentented on your ridiculous comments,but you my friend are delutional,to the point of being almost funny,you all are suspended for the next two years for cheating!that means anything you all have done or will do doesnt stack up to a hill of beans,you will forever be labeled cheaters,you all should have good teams every year(you all recruit)and could have been good this year,but you all will be 0-10 no matter what happens!you all didnt give GB a chance against you all last yr(i'll admit i didnt either)but they took it to you all,yes you scored the most when it counted,but you have to admit they wer running all over you all.anybody can be a champion on a computer board thats real easy,but sometimes you have to line up and play a little ball,and when that was done(when it really mattered)you all came up not only short but embarrased!now get over it,you all are and forever will be counted as cheaters your next two seasons are all but over and i have a feeling when you get off probation you will be in a little differnt classification.and oh yes you should be very proud!i have seen nor heard any remorse from anyone associated with you school.you guys have taken alot of hard work from smaller schools to get to championships and made a joke out of their hard work by using ineligible players,you will never get my respect!

OH GEE, OH NO! WHAT WILL GRACE EVER DO WITHOUT OLE SKIPPY'S RESPECT?...IT'S ALL OVER FOR THEM NOW!...PACK IT UP!....SEASON'S OVER NOW... THE SKIPPER OBJECTS!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C.A.K. has given them all sorts of problems before and so has Greenback...I don't see Greenback beating them this year even though they might be okay again...but C.A.K really is the only threat I see...it's the high school football kickoff game on the first thursday night so nerves might get them..or nerves might make them play special.

well Mr.vols that is why they actually play on fridays nights,i've sat here and listened and not commentented on your ridiculous comments,but you my friend are delutional,to the point of being almost funny,you all are suspended for the next two years for cheating!that means anything you all have done or will do doesnt stack up to a hill of beans,you will forever be labeled cheaters,you all should have good teams every year(you all recruit)and could have been good this year,but you all will be 0-10 no matter what happens!you all didnt give GB a chance against you all last yr(i'll admit i didnt either)but they took it to you all,yes you scored the most when it counted,but you have to admit they wer running all over you all.anybody can be a champion on a computer board thats real easy,but sometimes you have to line up and play a little ball,and when that was done(when it really mattered)you all came up not only short but embarrased!now get over it,you all are and forever will be counted as cheaters your next two seasons are all but over and i have a feeling when you get off probation you will be in a little differnt classification.and oh yes you should be very proud!i have seen nor heard any remorse from anyone associated with you school.you guys have taken alot of hard work from smaller schools to get to championships and made a joke out of their hard work by using ineligible players,you will never get my respect!

OH GEE, OH NO! WHAT WILL GRACE EVER DO WITHOUT OLE SKIPPY'S RESPECT?...IT'S ALL OVER FOR THEM NOW!...PACK IT UP!....SEASON'S OVER NOW... THE SKIPPER OBJECTS!

tnvols, you said you graduated in the 80's yet you post like someone who hasn't even got their diploma yet. :roflol: You should try listening when you are at church. Maybe your pastor should preach on the fruits of the spirit. Love, meekness, temperance, humility, honesty. Maybe he should preach on what happens to liars and cheaters after the judgement. :roflol:

all I'm saying is that if you are good enough, they will notice. I do have ties to Clinton, I went there and graduated from there in the mid to late 80's. I have a friend that is a coach at Grace and I have been attending church there regularly now. if you go to web sites for example, go to carson newman's website (athletics, football) you can fill out a form that let's them know about you so they can come and take a look at you. The player is also responsible to send film out to schools of themselves to get noticed as well. They do that for them at Grace. the coaching staff encourages players to make film, to send out feelers...that's why I'm told McKamey's desk is loaded with letters every day from schools looking at their players. One even get's letters from Harvard to play ball there!...you CAN get noticed easier at a big school...I'll give you that...but Grace is on the map as far as colleges go. Maybe not the SEC but it's a 1A school in knoxville, unlike let's say rockwood or greenback, so it's a huge advantage even if they are 1A...at their spring scrimmage like I said before, CN was there, Tusc. was there, MTSU and It looked like Western Kentucky had a scout there. At a spring Scrimmage!...You are right though, it's easier at a big school but if a player is good enough and does a tape and actually responds to feelers, the sky is the limit.

I have a feeling you don't know the difference in a scout and someone wearing a Tusculum hat!

• 2 months later...

Well I will try again to get back to a football discussion since the season starts soon... Grace scrimmages Claiborne Co.(I think anyway) tonight and Halls next week. I am admitted Grace fan and supporter but I also know my football and I see alot of opportunities but also alot of challenges for Grace this season..We really won't know alot about them until several weeks into the season...The CAK game will be very difficult to win..Last year our O-Line had a heck of a time stopping their pass rush..We should be improved on defense but until we show team discipline on the field in an officiated game I will continue to think we play very loose in that regard. We were not able to stop S Pitt last year after the first quarter and I attributed that to about three "special players" they had..I know they return at least one of those three this year but frankly we won't play a team as strong as they are this season or next due to the penalties. Greenback will be another tough game based on recent history..I don't know enough yet about our other opponents but "predict" wins/losses and I have not seen us practice or scrimmage yet..I just get the news feeds from players..Everyone seems upbeat about having a fun year and I expect Grace to compete in every game we play even against CAK..Question marks in my mind: Can the offense move the ball consistently and will we play more disciplined with penalties and stupid int's/fumbles..Will the kicking game be improved? I can't wait to find out..Go RAMS!!!!!!!!

Well I will try again to get back to a football discussion since the season starts soon... Grace scrimmages Claiborne Co.(I think anyway) tonight and Halls next week. I am admitted Grace fan and supporter but I also know my football and I see alot of opportunities but also alot of challenges for Grace this season..We really won't know alot about them until several weeks into the season...The CAK game will be very difficult to win..Last year our O-Line had a heck of a time stopping their pass rush..We should be improved on defense but until we show team discipline on the field in an officiated game I will continue to think we play very loose in that regard. We were not able to stop S Pitt last year after the first quarter and I attributed that to about three "special players" they had..I know they return at least one of those three this year but frankly we won't play a team as strong as they are this season or next due to the penalties. Greenback will be another tough game based on recent history..I don't know enough yet about our other opponents but "predict" wins/losses and I have not seen us practice or scrimmage yet..I just get the news feeds from players..Everyone seems upbeat about having a fun year and I expect Grace to compete in every game we play even against CAK..Question marks in my mind: Can the offense move the ball consistently and will we play more disciplined with penalties and stupid int's/fumbles..Will the kicking game be improved? I can't wait to find out..Go RAMS!!!!!!!!

Greenback picked up a junior QB that was the solid #2 @ Alcoa according to one of Alcoa's dedicated followers. They say he's a big kid with a pretty good arm that will make a real difference in Greenbacks O.

"....Rams coach Randy McKamey said the 6-foot-4, 235-pound Frank...."

Got a question...

Coach McKamey says that Davis Frank is 6'4" and 235

Murphy Fair Magazine says Davis Frank is 6'4" and 230

Knoxville Kick-Off lists Davis Frank as 6'3" and 210

Which one is it?????

"....Rams coach Randy McKamey said the 6-foot-4, 235-pound Frank...."

Got a question...

Coach McKamey says that Davis Frank is 6'4" and 235

Murphy Fair Magazine says Davis Frank is 6'4" and 230

Knoxville Kick-Off lists Davis Frank as 6'3" and 210

Which one is it?????

who cares Grace Cheating Academy cannot compete for anything for two years,they should suspend you all from these boards also,your taking up good writing space for good honest fans.by the way we really think you all tell the truth about anything(not)!

who cares Grace Cheating Academy cannot compete for anything for two years,they should suspend you all from these boards also,your taking up good writing space for good honest fans.by the way we really think you all tell the truth about anything(not)!

Whatever...I know we had a good early season scrimmage last night against Claiborne Co. We played alot of younger guys and were working on player development more than trying to look impressive in a scrimmage..The next scrimmage is vs Halls in abt a week and a half. Probably alot sharper scrimmage.

Edited by utvolzfan

• 2 weeks later...

Grace can not and will not be able to hang with CAK. Irregardless of the timing of this game, CAK is a much better team, a much better program, has much better coaches, and has much better players. You can play this game anytime of the season and CAK will dominate.

Grace can not and will not be able to hang with CAK. Irregardless of the timing of this game, CAK is a much better team, a much better program, has much better coaches, and has much better players. You can play this game anytime of the season and CAK will dominate.

Now, now, W4LF4L, I love your enthusiasm. :thumb: But no need to cause a fury. While I don't necessarily disagree with the premise of your rhetoric, I do believe Grace has a fine football team that is capable of beating CAK under the right conditions. But I will save my 2cents worth for that thread, which will probably be getting started after the jamboree this Friday. Have a good day all you Warrior and Rams fans, looking forward the the 19th :popcorneater: