Cannon Co @ Livingston

2011Tigers2011

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be two good games, I have lots of respect for the Cannon Co teams. I do believe LA could win both games by 15+. The home court will help as it would be alot harder to win in Cannon Co. Good luck to both teams and hope teams stay injury free!

You are correct! LA will be hard to beat on any hardwood. I still believe Cannon County can do what nobody expects! PLAY BALL :thumb:

This should be two good games, I have lots of respect for the Cannon Co teams. I do believe LA could win both games by 15+. The home court will help as it would be alot harder to win in Cannon Co. Good luck to both teams and hope teams stay injury free!
LA by 15+. Are you serious? They will have to big time improve on their performance against the Dragons. Big struggle for LA against a very average York team.

LA can win this game but they are going to have to play better than last night vs. York. Give York their props, they played very hard but in the end LA was the better team. Another thing, LA has pretty muched owned this district for a while now, so its not a surprise everyone they play is going to give them their "A" game whether LA has theirs or not.

Good luck HOG-EYE!

LA can win this game but they are going to have to play better than last night vs. York. Give York their props, they played very hard but in the end LA was the better team. Another thing, LA has pretty muched owned this district for a while now, so its not a surprise everyone they play is going to give them their "A" game whether LA has theirs or not.

Good luck HOG-EYE!

I wouldn't think York's "A" game should give LA that much trouble. As I said earlier it appears York is pretty average.

la will get it handed to them friday if they play like last nite. this team has talent but got no rhithm confidence qustionable coaching, i mean huitt didnt get up off the bench in the last half. weres jackson he aint even gettin to play or wilson. whats up with all this. tj stepped it up better hes got to. i wish them luck but geez they get better.

ATTN ALL BANDWAGONEERS:

This is the year you will fall off of LA Boys Basketball. You will question every coaching decision, every move, every aspect of the day to day operations and ability, so jump off now.

In other news, York is very athletic. LA is the better team, and played a pretty poor game, period. Cannon will come gunning and all, but I see LA as the #1 team in the district still. Rest assured that Melton will have his group ready.

Thank you all for the vote of confidance. You need to remember that the York basketball team has only had 4 practices. You might think they are average but as the season goes on they will get better just like everyone else will. I will agree last night in the end LA came out on top. You say LA played poorly, but I believe York played pretty good defense. I still think LA is the team to beat in the district though. It doesn't matter alot what happens in the season as long as you can win enough games to make it to the touramant on a roll both on defense and offense is what really matters.