UPPERMAN BAKETBALL

fanbb

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Upperman may be alot better than once thought. I like the fierce competition, and i was a little disappointed when everybody said it was going to be a long year in Baxter. Beating a weak team by 20+ isnt as rewarding as beating a good team by 20+. (Like last year in the region championship game LOL!!!) So bring it BEES to HOG-EYE COUNTRY!!!

You can say what you want about Bobby McWilliams but at the end of the day, he is one of the best coaches in the Upper Cumberland. He gets far more out of less talent than anyone else in that district. Been to 4 of the last 5 district championship games. However, lost to a team with more talent every time. In my opinion, he is the best coach in the district for what he gets out of his players each year.

You can say what you want about Bobby McWilliams but at the end of the day, he is one of the best coaches in the Upper Cumberland. He gets far more out of less talent than anyone else in that district. Been to 4 of the last 5 district championship games. However, lost to a team with more talent every time. In my opinion, he is the best coach in the district for what he gets out of his players each year.

Hold on now..I know we gotta a great Coach here @ CCHS, and I'd bet LA and Dekalb would say the same about theirs! But, you do have a good one.

Does Upperman play Grundy Co. again this year? If so Upperman could be in a world of hurt from them. I know it doesn't mean much because it's non-district, but it is always a good measuring stick for both teams. Good luck to the Bee's this season.

Grundy stands a good chance of beating them. They are 3-0 in district and beat the supposedly second place team by 33 points.