McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

McKenzie outlook......Pain....hahaha JK. McKenzie is at the top of the hill again. Hate to admit it, but great depth there and coaching. Crappy fans...lol. jk. I think the mustangs are still good because they have a brutal oline. Riverside can be dangerous. There is some speed other teams. Greenfield .......no comment.....they cry when hearing the truth. Gleason plays great football for the talent they have. Dresden ..... i'm a homer, so I will just say we will be ready to play. I hope that tall kid does start at Mckenzie......bigger target to hit. lol. We won't be big next year....so at least we won't hear the slow comments. We still may be ugly.....but in a cute way. hahaha. Can't wait for football season. Makes my day hearing how greenfield is going to turn it around and compete. lol. better get those paper bags ready for that crowd. jk. really..but its so easy to get you upset. haha

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, okay LOL! Four Semi-final appearences, 2001, 2002, 2007 + BlueCross Bowl Finalists that year ,2008, and 2009 . 100-30 record since 2000. We don't play anyone...okay. Mighty big list of accomplishments in only 10 years for a team that doesn't play anybody. But, we've been accused of that for the last 10 years so it's nothing new. We used to be an average to subpar team and schools used to beat up on McKenzie, well now McKenzie is having success so people say we don't play anybody to explain the success, those excuses will never stop either. Don't really know why I find the need to defend McKenzie to you when our success speaks for itself.

But, it's quite humbling to hear from the very mouths of Trousdale County's fans that we're the best team they played all year, perhaps even last year, too, according to some fans. There's no doubt about how good TC is, going to state is routine for them. You going to accuse them of not playing anybody either?

Tell me, you're name has Milan in it...you from Milan or Westview, because you sure act like you're from Westview considering your interest in Zeick. And considering we don't play anybody, what team has Westview played thats really any better than the teams we've been playing? We all gotta play from roughly the same bunch of schools as yall.

And nobody ever said Zeick was going to be the starter, nor has anybody said that he's our "savior," you said those words yourself. Zeick will have the earn the job.

Well i'm reading and thinking here who is this guy! A Milan fan people like him is the reason alot of folks don't like Milan! Saying Mckenzie don't play anyone fellow look at that joke schedule 3A Milan played this past season! Talking about weak if u have had played anyone u have have gotten to the finals! Teams u play were weak and the bracket u were in during the playoffs was a joke! I have no dog in this fight but facts are facts! Thats way Alcoa had no trouble with Milan both times they played them outscoring them 49-14! 2A in West Tn is alot tougher than 3A is! Mckenzie had a chance to beat TC in the finals just fell short! The Dogs got shut out why i tell u they had the easy bracket to Cookville! So don't get on here and slam who Mckenzie plays! I will say this and leave it alone 3A is a joke in West TN! :oops:

And Don't Get Your Back Up And Jump On Humboldt Either. Humboldt With Bland At the Helm Is Really Going Places. All They Needed Last Year Was Confidence. And They Was Gaining It Every Game They Played. They've Got Alot Of Outstanding Athlete's And Are Well Coached. 2A Is A Tough Group. Huntingdon Thought They'd Run All The Way To A Gold Ball By Being Moved Down To 1A, Guess What? They Thought Wrong. And Mckenzie Fans Will Tell Ya The Competition Didn't Dropoff In Our Move Up To 2A. So Don't be Blowing Your Horn About Milan Cause We Aint Impressed.

But Let's Talk About Zeike.....I'm A Luke Robertson Fan At Quarterback Until Proven Different. If Zeike's Family Wants Him At Mckenzie Then So Be It. Actually If He Does Make It, I'd Like To Hear Your Comments After We Whip Westview Again. The Mckenzie Coaching Staff Will Make The Decision On Who Bests Fills That Position. And Money And Prestigue Will Not Be A Factor. Ya'll Say He Aint No Count. Well Why Was He Your Back-up? I Mean If He Aint No Count Why Put Him In That Position? Wouldn't Manager Be A Better Job, Or Even Back-up Manager? The Fact Is You Have Sour Grapes Because His Family Made A Decision On What They Thought The Best For Him Was. So Go Ahead And Reply, We Can Hardly Wait. :x

And Don't Get Your Back Up And Jump On Humboldt Either. Humboldt With Bland At the Helm Is Really Going Places. All They Needed Last Year Was Confidence. And They Was Gaining It Every Game They Played. They've Got Alot Of Outstanding Athlete's And Are Well Coached. 2A Is A Tough Group. Huntingdon Thought They'd Run All The Way To A Gold Ball By Being Moved Down To 1A, Guess What? They Thought Wrong. And Mckenzie Fans Will Tell Ya The Competition Didn't Dropoff In Our Move Up To 2A. So Don't be Blowing Your Horn About Milan Cause We Aint Impressed.

But Let's Talk About Zeike.....I'm A Luke Robertson Fan At Quarterback Until Proven Different. If Zeike's Family Wants Him At Mckenzie Then So Be It. Actually If He Does Make It, I'd Like To Hear Your Comments After We Whip Westview Again. The Mckenzie Coaching Staff Will Make The Decision On Who Bests Fills That Position. And Money And Prestigue Will Not Be A Factor. Ya'll Say He Aint No Count. Well Why Was He Your Back-up? I Mean If He Aint No Count Why Put Him In That Position? Wouldn't Manager Be A Better Job, Or Even Back-up Manager? The Fact Is You Have Sour Grapes Because His Family Made A Decision On What They Thought The Best For Him Was. So Go Ahead And Reply, We Can Hardly Wait. :wacko:

Well stated Butchie! How does this true milan fan or who ever he is know so much about Mckenzie's QB's! He knows alot about Martin as well or thinks he does! Thinking that 3A is tougher than 2A is pull stupid! I been living in Trenton for a long time now and i am a Peabody fan. Though i am a Humboldt alum which i am stated before and played back in the old big ten! I still have a soft spot for Humboldt and anyone would for their old school! Mckenzie got a darn good coach when Comer arrived and he has done a great job! He has took Mckenzie to one of the top teams in the state in their class! No matter what the true milan fan says! I think that Humboldt has a good coach now Bland this will be his third year and i really think Humboldt is on their way back! With athletes they put on the field and now with coaches they will be alot better and harder to beat! As you know all programs go through some tough years. It happens to the best of them! Before the hiring of one Mr. John Wade Tucker Milan was one of those teams! Do you remember those days? Milan fans may not know but Tucker almost went to Bowling Green Ky before Milan! He took the Milan job because that is his wife's hometown! That's the program that Tucker build! I look for the Rebels to be tough again this season! I know that were hit hard by graduation but there is where Comer comes in! I think 2A will be tough again as always! I even think Peabody will be better they will still be very young! Peabody will playing on the by pass this year! Maybe a change to a good new sight will help you never know! I know its just Janurary but never to early to talk football! :flower:

Yeah I Remember The History of Milan. Just Being Our Age And Living Around Here You Can't Help Not Knowing. Peabody Will Bounce Back This Year, Maybe Not What They Was When Harper Was The QB.

We Chatted Last Year About The Political Issues Surrounding The Tide. I Hope Those Dwindle Away. But This Guy Is Sick Zeike Left Martin And Wants To Tarnish Him A Traitor For Doing So. But Hey, Look At The College Level And The Pro's, People Leave And Come All The Time. And He Being A Milan Fan, He Knows About Illegal Players Huh? I'm Sure Nobody Hasn't Heard It. And Coaches Are Aware Of The Rules. So If He Makes The Starter Then So Be It.

But Hey, Me And You And The Duck Gotta Hook Up Sometime. It's Alot More Fun Knowing Who You Chatting With. Be Good Zebra. :flower:

Who do you think will be the running backs? Colin Vinson looked good. What about Devin Wagner?

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

Max Arnold will more than likely be the starting running back. Devin Wagner, as far as I know, he's no longer with the team but he might return this summer. However, they've got Colin Vinson, Richie Clark, and Jace Hargrove, all of whom could could see some playing time as the ball carrier in the varsity contests. Just have to wait and see what happens. Long time till HS Kickoff 2010.

Yeah I Remember The History of Milan. Just Being Our Age And Living Around Here You Can't Help Not Knowing. Peabody Will Bounce Back This Year, Maybe Not What They Was When Harper Was The QB.

We Chatted Last Year About The Political Issues Surrounding The Tide. I Hope Those Dwindle Away. But This Guy Is Sick Zeike Left Martin And Wants To Tarnish Him A Traitor For Doing So. But Hey, Look At The College Level And The Pro's, People Leave And Come All The Time. And He Being A Milan Fan, He Knows About Illegal Players Huh? I'm Sure Nobody Hasn't Heard It. And Coaches Are Aware Of The Rules. So If He Makes The Starter Then So Be It.

But Hey, Me And You And The Duck Gotta Hook Up Sometime. It's Alot More Fun Knowing Who You Chatting With. Be Good Zebra. :popcorneater:

You to have enjoyed catch you later! B)