McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

I HEARD the iron sign over the gate at Hardy Graham Stadium has rusted and fallen in in the last week because of it. I'm betting Milan has a LOT worse taste in their mouth for the place than we do tonight too!!!!

I don't mean to take ANYTHING away from all these teams. TSSAA officials are just plain pathetic nowdays. When the officials are the center of attention and conversation at a high school football game EVERY week something is not exactly right. Granted I've heard people including myself gripe about a bad call along thru the years but, when it's wholesale every game of the season I have to suspect a big problem.

For a fact, holding can be called on EVERY play of a football game but it's odd to me that it only happens to the team that is in control when a big play is imminent. I need to shut up. I know every fan of every team can feel the pain that I'm talking about. Guess I just don't mind saying it. It's not sour grapes......we've won the last two weeks and the officiating was still horrible!

It was said after the Dresden/McKenzie game tonight that it was snowing yellow snow!!!! And I thought that yellow snow only happened once it was on the ground!!!! Silly me!

I think Camden had the clones of you guys' officials over at Harpeth...Good gosh it was like a yellow confetti parade over there. Never saw so much one-sided laundry fly in my life. The zebras saw alot more action tonight than Camden did that's for sure. If the ump doesn't have tendinitis in his "throwing" arm it wasn't for lack of trying.

BTW congrats to the Rebs on the W :thumb:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Camden had the clones of you guys' officials over at Harpeth...Good gosh it was like a yellow confetti parade over there. Never saw so much one-sided laundry fly in my life. The zebras saw alot more action tonight than Camden did that's for sure. If the ump doesn't have tendinitis in his "throwing" arm it wasn't for lack of trying.

BTW congrats to the Rebs on the W :thumb:

Well I Have To Call Foul When The Flags Fly So Much That One Official Flagged The Other Official For Intentional Flagging And The Rebs Still Got Penalized. Now Where Will It End......One Official Was Briefing The Other On How He Penalized The Girl In The Concession Stand For A Tomatoe Violation! And The Punishment Was Loss Of Condiments Forcing Her To Serve On A Naked Bun! :twisted: It's Insanity!

Yeah the bad calls were going both ways. The refs couldn't hold onto a flag if they tried.

The last two weeks for the Rebels both games would have been barn burners WITHOUT all the interference of the poor officiating. It's like once the first flag is thrown, it never stops from there.......at least one every 3-4 plays!!!!! Throw in inconsistant and it's sometimes really annoying.....I'm being nice now!!

The last two weeks I've seen kids from 3 schools playing their hearts out and the refs just can't seem to let 'em play. Imaginary calls make me want to talk backwards sometimes!!!!! If it's a close game and the call is marginal, leave the freaking flag in youir drawers refs.

Do the refs have to watch game film like the teams do????? If not, I think that TSSAA should make it mandatory!!! Just so they can see what they did on the previous Friday nite!!!

Now dang it Butchie, they duck and goose hunt with me and my son (John Holmes you know!)

Yeah I Was Over To Your Place The Other Evening. And You Have A BIG Collection Of Duck......Stuff :roflolk: But Duck? Does TWRA Call Sitting In A 12 Person HotTub, Full Of SwimSuit Models,And A Bottle Of Champagne....Duck...Or.....Goose Hunting! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie