McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

I know this ain't none of my buisness. But Butchie swinjuice has got a point! To disagree about a HighSchool football game and throwing out name calling is a whole new ballgame. That was not a Butchie like post! I stand corrected and saying i'm sorry is very much different! What if someone made a comment about Max Aronld u would feel the same way. Max i know alot of his family his roots are from Humboldt! This is just imo!

LOL, Your Entitled To Your Opinion. But I Didn't Ask This Clown In Here. And He Get's What He Gets. No Pun Intended. If You And Watcher Are Grieved By It Grow Thicker Skin. And Watcher Knows I Do Not Know These Players Personally And It Was Not An Attack On Them. It Was Intended For JockJuice And No One Else! :thumb:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Your Entitled To Your Opinion. But I Didn't Ask This Clown In Here. And He Get's What He Gets. No Pun Intended. If You And Watcher Are Grieved By It Grow Thicker Skin. And Watcher Knows I Do Not Know These Players Personally And It Was Not An Attack On Them. It Was Intended For JockJuice And No One Else! :thumb:

It don't bother me my friend like u say opinion are just that! :thumb:

it Seems Something Is Brewing In Humboldt? Care To Elaborate? You Could Tell last Year They We're A Couple Guys Away From Something Special. :thumb:

Well Butchie Humboldt it just boils down to speed and more depth this season! The kids have bought into Bland's system that's about it! Speed OMG speed and more speed! The potential is there is all up to them!Of course like any other team this time of year they need alot of work! :)

Edited by zebra99

it Seems Something Is Brewing In Humboldt? Care To Elaborate? You Could Tell last Year They We're A Couple Guys Away From Something Special. :thumb:

And Zebra is saying for you to not get to asking too many questions about the Boldt.May think you may be wanting to get some of our mosquitoes to fly them down to Rebel Land.Zebra said Coach Bland has them all corraled in ..Also heard from an official friend that I work with..told me the Humboldt middle school looked like high school kids.He said they are huge.!

And Zebra is saying for you to not get to asking too many questions about the Boldt.May think you may be wanting to get some of our mosquitoes to fly them down to Rebel Land.Zebra said Coach Bland has them all corraled in ..Also heard from an official friend that I work with..told me the Humboldt middle school looked like high school kids.He said they are huge.!

Bigster, I personally appreciate your offer but, PLEASE don't bring any of ya'lls 'skeeters over here for that game!!!! Ours are bad enough.....remember we are surrounded by swamps!!! We don't need any more expecially them monsters ya'll raise on the 'Foot!!!!! Humboldt has a very good football history and coach Bland is a sure enough good one........that's a serious combination!! Reckon we'll just have to line 'em up and see what happens!!!

You already know to much info now! lol! :roflol:

Edited by zebra99

Bigster, You Remember When That Mosquito Took My Cheeseburger. You Had Just Bought Me A Hot Chocolate....I Said Hello To Tizz And Swoop Nothing But The Wrapper Left. So I'm With Duck....Don't Send Em This Way...We'll Have A Swarm With All These Swamps Around. :twisted:

Edited by Butchie

I Went To The Westview/Huntingdon Game. And While Huntingdon Self Destructed...I Feel A Good Disciplined Team Shoulda Scored A 100 Points That Night, And Watching Mckenzie/Camden...Westview Might Score Twice In This Competition. I Will Predict Mckenzie Rolls Easily Over Westview. :twisted:

I wasn't at the game. But listen to it on 100.9 and even the Mustangs broadcaster Mr. Kent said Westview should have scored more points! There's a couple of the to's Westview didn't take advantage of! Well it will be a beautiful Friday night and Good luck to both Mckenzie and Westview! I still take the Rebels in this one no offense Westview! :D

Edited by zebra99

Bigster, I personally appreciate your offer but, PLEASE don't bring any of ya'lls 'skeeters over here for that game!!!! Ours are bad enough.....remember we are surrounded by swamps!!! We don't need any more expecially them monsters ya'll raise on the 'Foot!!!!! Humboldt has a very good football history and coach Bland is a sure enough good one........that's a serious combination!! Reckon we'll just have to line 'em up and see what happens!!!

May i say that Humboldt Jr High beat a good Crockett County team last night 14-6!