McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon Was Handing Ya The Ball Every Possesion And Ya Only Scored 35? My God Man Ya Stink. That Lil Slant Ya Throw Every Other Down Because Ya Running Backs Have Down Syndrome Aint Gonna Beat Us. :roflolk:

Butchie, i usually enjoy your posts and i do like the banter. I am a Westview fan and make that obvious on all of my posts. I think you owe the readers an apology for your comment about our running back having Down Syndrome. Also, we all know you love your Rebels, and I am all for it, but you are also a Moderator, and I hold you at a different level than other yahoo's on here. I for one, dont think you or anyone else should be allowed to say what you did above about our running back having "Down Syndrome". Be a fan, but dont be cruel. These are kids and you should know better!

Now Come On And Be Truthful Now. Is The Reason Ya Only Throw 5 To 8 Yards Because Ya QB Can't Throw It Any Further Or He Can't See Any Further? :roflolk:

I think you know for a fact our QB can throw it farther than 5 - 8 yards. If you were at the game, you obviously saw that. I think we would put our QB up against yours anyday of the week. Our QB passed for 1400 yds last season and was an All-District QB, so do even start. I also remember your earlier post saying you didnt have any issue about our QB. Our QB can throw it as far as the coach asks him to throw it. Check with anyone who came to that sorry McKenzie Passing League display. Our QB burned you by countless bombs. We have a young line and a 3-yr veteran starting QB who can run circles around most others, including yours.

I am normally a very docile Westview fan who enjoys reading some pretty funny posts. You crossed the line today, Butchie. Dont call out kids by position and run them down. Bad character, man, bad character.

I think you know for a fact our QB can throw it farther than 5 - 8 yards. If you were at the game, you obviously saw that. I think we would put our QB up against yours anyday of the week. Our QB passed for 1400 yds last season and was an All-District QB, so do even start. I also remember your earlier post saying you didnt have any issue about our QB. Our QB can throw it as far as the coach asks him to throw it. Check with anyone who came to that sorry McKenzie Passing League display. Our QB burned you by countless bombs. We have a young line and a 3-yr veteran starting QB who can run circles around most others, including yours.

I am normally a very docile Westview fan who enjoys reading some pretty funny posts. You crossed the line today, Butchie. Dont call out kids by position and run them down. Bad character, man, bad character.

LOl, I Used that to Incite Him Not you. But I Stand Corrected.

Yea, and if Camden didn't show up, and if they didn't score so many points, and if they didn't have so

many big plays, and if we didn't fumble so much, did I leave any (and if's) out. Oh Yea AND IF WE

COULD HAVE STARTED ON THEIR 20YRD LINE EVERY TIME!!!!!!

Wow dude, you must really be carring a grudge since our Rebels handed it to your Bullpuppies back in the spring at Bethel. Therapy will help that a lot as will anger management. Call me at BR-549 and I'll recommend some clinics!!!! :rolleyes::roll::popcorneater:

Edited by duckman38201

Friday night I saw a young Rebel team that will be VERY tough to handle when it counts. I will call out the receivers to catch the ball much better the rest of the way. Ya'll run good routs and get open. When Max hits you hang on to it guys!!! The Friday night jitters should be gone now. And I know ya'll have the talent to do a great job this season. On D, the line and LB's need to read a little better and get to the ball better without overpersuit. Tackle LOW ya'll.

Over all after the 1st quarter it was a really good effort by the Rebels. The O line was awsome and the backs ran hard and North and South. Max did a very good job as well. In fairness, our Defense was well tested by Camdens very tough running game and did pretty well overall. Gave up a couple of big plays that hurt but, that sometimes happens against good teams.

I'm holding off pushing the panic button for sure. The talent is there for another shot at a long run in post season play. Westview will be another serious test. Looking foreward to seeing how the Rebels rebound on the road against another quality team.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW you rebel fans are too easy!! Hey Butch, did you ask your wife or kids whats up with the

bluejean shorts comment? Archive the Scott Van Pelt show on ESPN radio. "Down Syndrome"

Butchie.....Butchie.....now you should not post comments like that. Very bad taste, I would

have to agree with the clown from Martin.

Watchmeplay....."I stand corrected" .....that doesn't sound like Butch is sorry for what he said

about your running back. Butch, you can do better than that. Come on.....say it.....you're SORRY!!!

I know this ain't none of my buisness. But Butchie swinjuice has got a point! To disagree about a HighSchool football game and throwing out name calling is a whole new ballgame. That was not a Butchie like post! I stand corrected and saying i'm sorry is very much different! What if someone made a comment about Max Aronld u would feel the same way. Max i know alot of his family his roots are from Humboldt! This is just imo!

Edited by zebra99