McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

May i say that Humboldt Jr High beat a good Crockett County team last night 14-6!

Why sure zebra99, it's all good at our thread. Gotta admit that Humboldt has me concerned a good bit in a very few weeks. We got it done against Westview tonight but, it went down to the last second to get it done. And lets face it, Middle School programs feed the HS programs so...................The Jr. Rebels have done pretty well too so....... I recall the day when Milan/Humboldt was the major rivalry in NW TN. Remember Punkin' Williams??? Maybe ya'll and us can pick up where that left off!!!???

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why sure zebra99, it's all good at our thread. Gotta admit that Humboldt has me concerned a good bit in a very few weeks. We got it done against Westview tonight but, it went down to the last second to get it done. And lets face it, Middle School programs feed the HS programs so...................The Jr. Rebels have done pretty well too so....... I recall the day when Milan/Humboldt was the major rivalry in NW TN. Remember Punkin' Williams??? Maybe ya'll and us can pick up where that left off!!!???

True it will be a good game when the two meet. But Humboldt was just a little out of their class with Henry County. To much depth and size! After last night loss to Kossuth and i haven't heard a darn thing out of Adamsville! Good luck next week!

True it will be a good game when the two meet. But Humboldt was just a little out of their class with Henry County. To much depth and size! After last night loss to Kossuth and i haven't heard a darn thing out of Adamsville! Good luck next week!

Good luck to ya'll too my friend. When we play maybe we can all meet before the game to put some faces with names.

Don't know about Kossuth, MS but Adamsville is a mite small to run with the big dogs in their class even though all have to admit they usually field a spunky bunch!!

It is a fact that Henry Co. is usually dominant in our area but it is odd that they choose to play teams of a AA caliber in Jamborees and regular season around here to me just to fill schedules. That is no way for them to get better in a "deep run" sense.

I'm a little surprised that Henry Co. hasn't tried to schedule McKenzie since we used to be an every season opponent. And the beat goes on......dang I'm glad it's football season again!!!!!

go Scotts Hill!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Good luck to ya'll too my friend. When we play maybe we can all meet before the game to put some faces with names.

Don't know about Kossuth, MS but Adamsville is a mite small to run with the big dogs in their class even though all have to admit they usually field a spunky bunch!!

It is a fact that Henry Co. is usually dominant in our area but it is odd that they choose to play teams of a AA caliber in Jamborees and regular season around here to me just to fill schedules. That is no way for them to get better in a "deep run" sense.

I'm a little surprised that Henry Co. hasn't tried to schedule McKenzie since we used to be an every season opponent. And the beat goes on......dang I'm glad it's football season again!!!!!

go Scotts Hill!

I'm High On Scotts Hill Myself. And A Henry County Match-Up Would Be Great. Nothing Like Losing A Couple To Add Some Character. :twisted:

Edited by Butchie

go Scotts Hill!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! :thumb:

Hey Rebel Fans! Do You Realize We Play Dresden This Week. And Looking Back At How Hot And Dry It's Been....Ya Need To Thank TSSAA For Us Playing At Home.....Is It Any Wonder Why Peabody Lost Friday Night? :roflolk:

Now Butchie, you ain't talkin' 'bout a certain aroma are you????????? Hot and wet might have made it worse though???? I'm not saying, I'm just saying........