McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Did We Get Milofhosers? :twisted:

OK, take the "of" out and insert "an":. Milanhosers. My queston too.

We'll be proud to take the 'Stangs place in your scheule.

Definitely another "step up Rebels" from times past.

Next season could be really strange for all of us.

Whoever is out there, we will come to play!!!

No trash, just the facts. If that's what happens, you will know we been there. :thumb:

Edited by duckman38201

August 26 - Westview

September 02 - @Dresden*

September 09 - Trenton

September 16 - Gleason*

September 23 - @Humboldt

September 30 - Bruceton*

October 07 - @TCA

October 14 - @Huntingdon*

October 21 - @Adamsville

October 28 - West Carroll*

* - District game

wow...........not what I thought. I guess it goes to show why I shouldn't listen to rumors. Picking up Adamsville instead of Camden.... :blink:

wow...........not what I thought. I guess it goes to show why I shouldn't listen to rumors. Picking up Adamsville instead of Camden.... :blink:

With the way the TSSAA has this playoff system set up, it's sad they don't reward you for playing tough non-district competition like Milan, Camden, Westview, Trenton, etc. I can understand the reasoning for not getting Camden back on our schedule.

With the way the TSSAA has this playoff system set up, it's sad they don't reward you for playing tough non-district competition like Milan, Camden, Westview, Trenton, etc. I can understand the reasoning for not getting Camden back on our schedule.

Still ain't that easy of a schedule though. 7 or 8 teams made the playofffs

:hungry:

Not what I was expecting to see either after all the pre-hype. Adamsville has a solid program but, they ain't Camden. Possibly Camden dropped us to schedule up? But, hey...what matters is W's on the field. With enough of them at the right time you end up right where we are! Crap, that's a long drive to Adamsville!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Still ain't that easy of a schedule though. 7 or 8 teams made the playofffs

True, it is a tough one as was this season. The Rebels strenght of schedule in class A was #2 and Huntingdon was #1 because of Milan. We have certainly weathered some serious battles this season. Not sure where TCA's strength of schedule lies but, Signal Mountain's is up in the 40's. Don't mean nothing. They are good!!!!

I can't recall a season ever that the Rebels have had so many tough, close games with good teams. All it takes is ONE mistake against the Rebels and it's over. Don't take my word for it....check the video online.

Unleash the Beast again Rebels!!! Two more times!!!