Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

Since “Big money “ didn’t respond I will ask everyone. What do you think is the right size, strength, and speed of a D1 offensive lineman?

Ateam598 , like Nitro said it all depends on the offense. A power team such as Alabama utilizes big strong massive linemen to make room for Ingram and Co. On the other hand teams who run a option offense such as the veer are on average a little smaller making it easier to run zone schemes and to pull. Cody from seeing him on tape could do either ( Which is very unique in a hs player).

Lastly big money we have all realized just because you have 20 post does not justify your football knowledge or make you intelligent seeing you have 699 post and we have all heard your loads of wisdom. LOL :lol:

FBALL123 has spoken

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Money, I cannot speak for fball 123 or any of the other posters. However I can promise you the one who started this thread is no kinfolk nor buddy of Mr. Robinson. I have never met the kid. However I hope to meet him this season. I’m like you big money ,I have forgot a lot of football over my years.

:lol:

i will admit i am bias, I know his faimly pretty good. won't find a better faimly. i have personally seen his workouts and it hurts me just watching. that being said that whole class upcoming seniors are pretty good. can't wait to see what they do this year. That upcoming senior has alot of remarkable kids and i am not just talking about there football skills, there is some great kids in that class,my son is in that class is he outstanding talent no but i couldn't ask for a better son. JUST WANTED TO PUT MY TWO CENTS WORTH IN. :thumb: