Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

Wow :oops: this thread is a little overboard don’t you think. I mean Cody is a decent player. But He will do good to play ANY WHERE at the next level. Let alone a big college.

You must be smoking a fine plant if you believe that. Your post is is the ridiculous and uncalled for post I have ever read on CoachT. Cody has all the attributes to play at the big time college level.

Let me hit you with some knowledge on Cody. He has broken ALL of Warren Countys weight lifting records and broke the overall weight EVER LIFTED as a Sophomore and then broke it again last year. Cody is the most sought after and best overall player EVER TO PLAY for the Pioneers.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow :oops: this thread is a little overboard don’t you think. I mean Cody is a decent player. But He will do good to play ANY WHERE at the next level. Let alone a big college.

Please, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all! Whether or not Cody ever reads any of this, you should keep your negative comments to yourself! He is a human being. No one should be downed like you just downed Cody. People like you discourage kids from reaching their goals. Only time will tell where Cody's life will lead. Don't criticize him for giving it his all.

You are a jack ***. Yeah I said it. I actually just saw Cody a few minutes ago in wall mart. I talked to him about him being recruited and stuff. I asked him if he had heard about all the talk about him. He said “ yeah I hear about it but I don’t read that stuff, the game is played on a 120 yard by 53 and a 1/3 yard field between those white lines. Not in the newspapers or a chat room. Obviously if people take the time to post stuff about me I have stuck out in their minds. I kinda like to hear the negatives sometimes because they push me to work harder.” Spoken like a true CHAMPION.

Not the response I expected from my first post on Coach T but oh well. That’s my opinion on the matter from seeing him play against my son. :roll:

Now the truth comes out. A jealous parent post pure BS because they’re little baby boy got owned by Cody in a football game. I have two words for you GROW UP!!! It Takes a real man to talk crap about a 16 or 17 year old on a website using a screenname. Amazing I can't believe this guy.

I do not feel that this thread is in any way a push to try to make this man Mr. Football for linemen. I can only speak for myself though... After reading about him and watching his highlight tapes, I thought this thread was a great way to give a hard working football player a well-deserved pat on the back. From the sounds of it, Warren County doesn't see this kind of talent very often. Cody seems a be a very determined young man! Since he has worked so hard to get to this far, just encourage him. In just a little more than a year from now, we will all know the outcome. But for now, please try to be happy for Cody and what has has and will accomplish. From what I can tell, even if he never walks on the football field again, he is a loving, giving person! You can try to undermine his accomplishments, but you will NEVER be able to take away his heart of gold...

I do not feel that this thread is in any way a push to try to make this man Mr. Football for linemen. I can only speak for myself though... After reading about him and watching his highlight tapes, I thought this thread was a great way to give a hard working football player a well-deserved pat on the back. From the sounds of it, Warren County doesn't see this kind of talent very often. Cody seems a be a very determined young man! Since he has worked so hard to get to this far, just encourage him. In just a little more than a year from now, we will all know the outcome. But for now, please try to be happy for Cody and what has has and will accomplish. From what I can tell, even if he never walks on the football field again, he is a loving, giving person! You can try to undermine his accomplishments, but you will NEVER be able to take away his heart of gold...

Never said y'all were, but it does have that appearance to some. Prime example, this time of year only plus members can post and his supporters have 'suddenly' become a bunch on the board, where as WC usually has far and few during the regular season.

Personally I am GLAD folks have become involved and have plussed as it only helps all of us in the long run. Just found it interesting that the folks who are pushing the hardest have 10 posts of less.