Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

After reading your posts I think you have no clue what goes into running a program.

Never said I did. I know two thing and thats how to Coach and Win football games. I never did booster club things or other stuff. I had one job as a coach and that was to WIN.

How do you know what running a program takes?.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't know what it takes to run a program then how can you get on here and criticize those who may not have done it to your liking? It's heck of a lot more than 'knowing how to coach and win games'.

If you are a coach you're not very classy at it by getting on a message board and calling out other coaches. And as a member of the staff that ended a 39 game winning streak and went to the playoffs for the first time in 25 years I take offense to it because I believe you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

If you don't know what it takes to run a program then how can you get on here and criticize those who may not have done it to your liking? It's heck of a lot more than 'knowing how to coach and win games'.

If you are a coach you're not very classy at it by getting on a message board and calling out other coaches. And as a member of the staff that ended a 39 game winning streak and went to the playoffs for the first time in 25 years I take offense to it because I believe you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

I am no longer a coach I have in the past but not around her. I didn’t get to Coach very long for some personal reasons but that s that. Sorry I offended you. But I am not sorry that I consider 4-6 a crappy Season. I also am very glad ya broke the streak. But how many players do you currently have playing at the next level?

lost ol dad i am on here alot. been on here for about three years. i put my name on here so people will know who i am. i usally agree with what you say. but on this thread i know the young man pretty good so i commented on a few things. now i apoligize if i have a life and do not have the number of post you think people should have. but i really don't agree with posting young mens names on here. he is trying to be the best he can be. i know he is a great young christian man. as far as coaches being mentioned on here that is part of the job. but the negative stuff on not just him but every young man does not need to be on here. he doesn't read it but some people take this as the gospel so they comment on stuff they no nothing about so this thread needs to closed. :roflol:

lost ol dad i am on here alot. been on here for about three years. i put my name on here so people will know who i am. i usally agree with what you say. but on this thread i know the young man pretty good so i commented on a few things. now i apoligize if i have a life and do not have the number of post you think people should have. but i really don't agree with posting young mens names on here. he is trying to be the best he can be. i know he is a great young christian man. as far as coaches being mentioned on here that is part of the job. but the negative stuff on not just him but every young man does not need to be on here. he doesn't read it but some people take this as the gospel so they comment on stuff they no nothing about so this thread needs to closed. :blink:

I have NO problem with either the young man or the number of posts anybody has and I said so over and over in this thread. What I found 'interesting' was the amount of 'NEW' folks suddenly showing up in this one thread.

I just do not want eager folks hurting his chances by OVER HYPING him. Y'all maybe building him up to a level he cannot match when his new coach gets there.........if one EVER does. dry.gif

lost ol dad there is no hard feelings. i feel he is just a 17 year old boy trying to be the best he can. i have stated before the young man is going to suceed in what ever he does. thats why i don't like young mens names on here because i feel what ever is said your either hyping the young men or trashing him. i just glad to know the robinson faimly :blink:

Let me hit you with some knowledge on Cody. He has broken ALL of Warren Countys weight lifting records and broke the overall weight EVER LIFTED as a Sophomore and then broke it again last year.

What was his total weight lifted and on what lifts??? :thumb:

I believe it was around 1,220 lbs on bench press, squat and power clean.

Also I just heard Tommy Johnson got the WC coaching job. Can anyone confirm this?

Let me hit you with some knowledge on Cody. He has broken ALL of Warren Countys weight lifting records and broke the overall weight EVER LIFTED as a Sophomore and then broke it again last year.

What was his total weight lifted and on what lifts??? :flower:

Also I just heard Tommy Johnson got the WC coaching job. Can anyone confirm this?

I think you may be correct. I have heard through the grape vine we shall know very soon. I would like to see a little more aggresive D next year by the pioneers.

What was his total weight lifted and on what lifts??? :wub:

Nice totals what was his individual lifts?

But how many players do you currently have playing at the next level?

Is that the criteria now? Ok ya got me, I only have one playing college ball. And I'll be the first to admit it's more because of his ability and work ethic than my coaching.

bburch- You know I have no problem with legitimate criticism, but blanket statements like:

I guess they are trying to make up for last time.

that totally dismiss the effort and accomplishments of a lot of guys gets to me. Maybe the last group didn't get it to the level people would like it and I KNOW they weren't happy with 4 win seasons, but they got it out of the ditch when nobody else wanted it. So maybe it's time for someone new to try and bring it up another notch, I've got no problem with that, but 'fans' shouldn't sit there and ###### about the last group just because they didn't win the region. (Btw, I know you didn't make those statements, was letting you know where I was coming from)